blacksmith bug lol

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ATHEISTIC SATANIST, Mar 18, 2011.

1. im missing the skull dagger for the steel sword but was able to make the thing anyway.
    im guessing since the 2 gifts for this arent consumed it seems to be screwing with it.

same thing with hero warship.
    im missing the ale needed but the ale isnt consumed so its allowing it to be made.

interesting glitch there.

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Thanks for posting. I will pass on this information the the dev in charge of Blacksmithing.

3. bogrog

bogrog New Member

This bug is also working in reverse. I have 45 frost giants to turn into under giants but only one viking axe it will only let me make one under giant at a time rather than 10 or 5. The same issue has come up in pirate clan specifically with the Coast guard ship. I can make one at a time only, somewhat annoying since id bought 2000 ingredients.
    You get the axe back so its not consumed but i wonder if the games now looking for 10 axes to do a combine of 10

4. yep that is causing a problem now.

unconsumed gifts shouldnt count against the crafting it didnt before but now it is.

5. Loren

Loren Administrator

Sorry guys, missed the boat on the previous patch. Things should operate as expected now.

6. Mitsuya

Mitsuya New Member

Underworld Dragon Boat

I was going to try and Make the Underworld Dragon Boat and it says it unlocks at level 960 but the Legendary Knife isn't unlocked until level 1100. I know this isn't the only recipe like this I just thought I would bring it to everyone's attention. Thanks.