Better way for your items used?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by William Humphry, Apr 3, 2012.

1. William Humphry

William Humphry New Member

One of my main challenges that I have been having since playing these games is the items that are being used when you are attacking and when you are defending. I have thousands of items that range in many different stats, but I know they are not all used in fights. As of right now my way of determining my items that are being used is either by a) fighting b) going to my profile for all the items and count them all or c) going into the stockpile and sorting it out and counting.

I can't be 100% on which items are being used when and never sure what is being used defensively. Sure I can attempt to log it all, but that gets really messy really quick and you can lose track of your quantity real quick. So I'm asking to see how others would like to see their loadouts on fights are. Do you think it would be helpful for everyone and better customize everything and see what you are really using and whats just sitting around? It would help you determine what you should make in your workshop and what to ask for in the workshop items.

2. Attack someone, show details. There's a button on your keyboard called "PRNT SCRN". Hit it, then open Paint and paste the picture in there.

Save it.

Next, have a friend attack you one time, show details, PRNT SCRN, and have that friend post/send/email the picture to you.

This will show you everything you are using in terms of attack and defense, and unless you buy thousands of items at a time or craft thousands of items at a time or win thousands of boss drops at a time, you shouldn't have to do this that often.

I'd do it once a week or month, maybe.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

It should always be the highest attack item you have all the way down to the last item. Same way for defensive. That is always the easiest way to tell.