Best play method for low lvl players

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Spiros El Gato Loco, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Spiros El Gato Loco

Spiros El Gato Loco New Member

Hey guys i just want to ask a question to those of you that play the game for a longer time than i do..I started playing 35 days ago and i am lvl 430 now..I see many active players that are lower lvl than me and play for 100+ days or sometimes even for 1000+ days and that made me curious..I kill my bosses as soon as they appear and i try to kill them as fast as i can to go further..I do Syn wars too to get the extra XP from it and level up even faster..I just want to know if that way of playing is ok or i will end up with a rubbish character later..Should i try and level up as fast as i can or should i stay at lower lvls?Please share your opinion with me and help me out on this..Thanks a lot guys!!!

2. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

I'd say its all about balance... Its easy to level up fast with a leveling partner, but then you end up weak, which is dangerous, especially if you are in WM. Doing lots of bosses generally makes you stronger (as long as they are dropping stuff you need), so its a good move, but doesn't level you up quite as fast.

Kirsten and Spiros El Gato Loco like this.
  3. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i agree with rtg. forget level partners. focus on bosses for the drops so that you gain strength as you level.

4. Spiros El Gato Loco

Thanks to both of you guys for taking the time to answer..I have some questions again though..First of all,what is a levelling partner??lol..I dont think i know what you mean by that..When i said that i was levelling up as fast as i can i meant in the original way..Do jobs when i have energy,fights,i am killing all bosses as fast as i can(i usually do about 90%+ of bosses life then get 1 or 2 friends to take them down),i finish challenges as quickly as possible too cause i have internet access most of the day and i spend decent time in the game daily,assisting in jobs and challenges too..I dont refill stamina or energy yet(i think my stats are too low for low and refilling them for 10 FPs isnt worth it) just using FP for tokens in SW for the extra XP..So i would say i do what others could do too but i dont know if i need to chill a bit and maybe take time to 'upgrade' bosses lvls for example..Thanks again in advance guys..

5. RedTurtleGames

A leveling partner is someone you attack who is constantly healing so you can attack him/her over and over again. You might take turns on who burns stamina first or some people just fire at each other simultaneously. It allows you to level really quick, but its quite boring... :-/ click, click, click............................

6. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

don't spend FPs on tokens. only use them for HGs until you have max mob. it may not seem like it now, but you'll wish you had the HGs later.

Spiros El Gato Loco likes this.
  7. Jess

Jess Active Member

All the essentials have been listed above. It does mainly depend on the allocation of your skill pts.
    If you need more help, feel free to post your platform and invite code, and we will see you ingame ;)

8. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

hgs are definitely key. unless you like getting tossed around a lot. you may not have run into that yet, but as you level up, you will.

9. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

yes, clan sure makes things easier

10. RedTurtleGames

Also, it makes a huge difference whether you choose war mode clan or a "peaceful" clan... So choose wisely! :)

11. Spiros El Gato Loco

Thanks for all the help guys,i really appreciate it..

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They all gave you good advice, take your time and get strong.

13. Jess

Jess Active Member

Yes Spiros, we all gave you pretty decent advices. Also, I did contact you in PM. Explained as much as I could.

See you in-game ;)

14. Vic

Vic Active Member

and don't worry about the punks. there are higher level players that will attack, list, punch, and otherwise annoy you simply because they can. they always move on to someone else, so don't let it get to you.

15. RedTurtleGames