[LCN] Being Hitlisted by The Godfather

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Carl Stahls, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Carl Stahls

Carl Stahls Member

I have seen this feed lately that mob member "XYZ "has just been placed on the Hitlist list by The Godfather.
    How are people chosen to be hitlited by the game? is it random? or are they inactive?
    Just curious?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The account needs to have been inactive for six month and be over level 300 (the minimum level to be Hitlisted openly), then that account is open to being listed by The Godfather. :)

3. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen Shantir listed on Kong by the Godfather? I am just curious..... seems he has been inactive for awhile and is well over level 300. It would be interesting to see that bounty listed. His base is "Confirm Cost: $4,817,166,815,000" - and on Kong that would be quite a bit.

Here is a question for you Mitch: How often can the Godfather list a player who has been inactive for 6 months? Is it once every six months? Once a month?

Also, is "inactive" someone who has not even checked in? So if someone signed in for 2 minutes in the 5th month, does the clock on the six months reset?

Any why haven't I seen a ton of people who I know haven't played in over a year or two listed? I only see all these little targets that are like level 300 to maybe 500.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

As I recall there's no set limit to how often an inactive account can be sent up, as long as they are over the appropriate level and time inactive.

I would assume so, because they would no longer have been inactive for the required time period.

It's fairly random so chances are you just missed it. Players who have left (or are deceased) have sometimes asked for their accounts to be exempted from the Godfather hits, so your friends might fall under that category.

GOING TO CATCH DAVID likes this.