[All] Battle Arena/Guild War's

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Jan 12, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm using VC as a example. Does anyone else tend to forget about Guild War's or Arena even when online? There is no way of knowing unless click on the icon, except if reminded. Would it be possible maybe to change text color or highlight when the feature is in progress?

Maybe something like this

[​IMG]

This might help more to be reminded since is a battle feature. Any other ideas on a reminder is welcome, beat it up LOL.

Zoonie and Rodney Rangel like this.
  2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LOL I keep forgetting with all the games I play between the calendar this weekend, an arena work and a touch of brain deadness, I could use a reminder of sorts :) I need an intervention :p

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Better solution would be a countdown clock 1 hr before arena starts on the main page of the game letting you know. Would rather see that then the crying in the world chat constantly from players.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Countdown clock would be perfect for arena gives time if have not joined yet and a reminder, GW's different situation lasting over several days LOL

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Great idea. i dont really have a preference as to what type of reminder as long as its super obvious and can be closed. 10 stars

6. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

TEN Stars! Great Idea!!!!!!!

7. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

perfect idea. it would be great i give this a 10 :)

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me....i say they could render them a different color...like yellow a day before and then red when they start...or something like that

9. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It takes a few seconds to set up a reminder on your phone if you plan to play, that way you can see and hear it even if you are not in the game. :p

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

True....but that wont do any good if u set up your reminder well in advance and u find yourself somewhere else other than in front of your PC (or at least at home)when it reminds you...lol

A dedicated timer/reminder would be a constant reminder every time we played for all the thick skulled players such as myself.

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I was just asked by a friend to remind when this GW's event starts. Is it so hard to make it noticeable?
    Look, the revenue is already there, but people do tend to forget..Any solution to it, is a welcomed idea..

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  12. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

You can still play the game from your phone by going through kanoplay (not the mobile site) so no matter where you are, you can quite easily play these features if you have a spare hour or so to get some decent points up. :) As far as the remider ideas go, have to agree, it's a damn good idea.

13. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

I'd go for 24-hour countdown. Maybe 12...
    Have it pop up once when you log in, kind of like when someone wins the lottery of 1000 FP's.
    Speaking of which, is it just me, or has it been a good stretch of time since someone won the lottery, at least in VC.