Battle Arena ending 08/13

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Leadfist Lisa, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Leadfist Lisa

Leadfist Lisa New Member

Could someone explain to me how the ending positions were determined. 12 people were alive when the arena ended. One would think the winner would be determined by the number of kills, but that didn't happen. So just how did someone who did not even come close to have the most kills, nor the most attacks take the number 1 position???? I would also like to know how the amount of time you are allotted when you do into defensive stance is determined. Obviously all my friends, my husband and other members of my group discuss among each other whats going on in the game and some things just are not adding up.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

HEALTH determines the winner.

Far as D stance..the lower the number the better.

I wish Kano would just flat out tell us on our profile how long D stance is.

3. Ghersghersh03es3t1tz

Attacks 2,599
    Kills 8
    Wins 2,248
    Losses 816
    Biggest Attack 2,762,987 damage

I only have level 1749! So it's possible even for the players with not verry big level to be in top! That's great, if you do inteligent play with strategy is possible!

4. magicalblow

magicalblow New Member

The person who came in number one in MySpace is a genious.. Lowest level to win an arena.. Lowest kills. lowest amount of attacks. He straight out owned the entire arena.. And proved you dont need to be high level or any refills. You just need skills.

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

TEFAL
    Your Rank is 17!

Attacks 11,894
    Kills 6
    Wins 10,539
    Losses 2,179
    Biggest Attack 3,328,635 damage

6. Leadfist Lisa

Leadfist Lisa New Member

correct me if I am wrong, this is supposed to be a battle arena yet you award those who barely fight and just end the game with high health, what a crock of crap. So, I guess in the next arena, it would just be more lucrative for a person to sit in defensive stance, not attack anyone and make sure you have a lot of health at the end of the game. If I had been one of the ones that had the most kills, I would have been fit to be tied.

7. magicalblow

magicalblow New Member

I don't understand why your complaining.. Yes this is supposed to be a battle arena and it is. Survival of the fittest. The person who is strongest wins whether he is last man standing or with the most health. Strength is determined by health anyone would know that. Kills are just numbers on the stat sheet. For example when you watch a basketball game your favorite team wins, but the other team had a player who scored more points than anyone else... Does that mean since he scored the most points that his team wins the game? HELL NO.

8. Leadfist Lisa

Leadfist Lisa New Member

Obviously I don't agree with how the winner was determined, hence my complaint. This is not a team effort, it's an individual effort and in the event that multiple players are alive at the end of the arena, the fairest determination of the winner would be the one with the most kills, not the most health.

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Even though Im always amongst the leaders in kills and attacks I totally disagree with a couple of your comments and agree with one. I agree that the arena should not be rewarding inactivity, with that said....I think normally the winners have been very active as far as attacks and kills.

Health should be the determining factor for the overall winner, In most situations the healthiest will also rank high in kill and attacks. The fact that someone would have such a high amount of kills yet low health tells me that either (A) that person was going after mostly low levels and receiving low kill rewards or (B) they made poor strategic decisions during and/or close to the end of the arena. The way Ive always played it was to take out the largest threats first and amass a large amount of health....towards the end It was all about eliminating the less active players and allowing the the players with more attacks to rank higher. I gotta wonder why on earth were there 12 players left?

Secondly.....where does it state that the arena is an individual effort? Obviously with the disparity in levels and account builds in any particular arena it is pretty clear that most players really wouldnt have a shot at winning or even ranking well entirely on their own....are these players supposed to just enter then roll over and die? On the contrary I believe the arena to be a no holds barred free for all, as long as no ones cheating each player should be doing everything in their power to eke out the victory.

T