[All] armada wars

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Nov 12, 2015.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i believe somebody suggested something similar but it was for BA not AW-

Have all who want to join sign up and if an armada signs up on their own then that is that nothing changes just as it is now. All armadas that dont sign up though get ghosted in with all members of their armada their name would be armada like how in BA they list by pirate only. this would make it so that the ones ghosted in dont have their identity revealed. all members in the armada begin ghosted in wouldnt be able to participate because they didnt sign up, the armada would go ranked based on their stats. this would get more armadas in AW and make it so more people to kill more fun less singling out of select armadas as it is now.

when you go to leader board it will only show those who have signed up not any of the armadas ghosted in.

please ask questions so i can clear up any confusion.

Chasity likes this.
  2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I like the idea of having all armadas thrust into the game, so as to enhance the fun of the few who actually sign up, over on Armor/Kong! And for those armadas who didn't sign up, no harm, no foul; they'll never notice a difference in their gaming.
    Great idea Neil! :)