[All] Arena autorevival idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Jared, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Please vote this idea up yea or nea so that Kano can take it into consideration (for all games since changes will more than likely be rolled out to all of them).

I don't want to be autorevived so someone else can continue to get kill points off me over and over and boost their ranking higher while I can do nothing, that's the biggest problem I have. Maybe players can be autorevived only if they have not met an attack limit (say, 1000). Those are the players that most everyone here seems to have a problem with, so they deserve to be killed over and over since they're just hoping for a ranking for doing (practically) nothing. :rolleyes:

RainSunGone likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

This is what Mitch said the day of the announcement about auto revival after I expressed my feelings about auto revival so I imagine this is gonna fix the issue.

"I've convinced the developers to investigate a toggle for revives, we'll likely have that in for the Battle Arena."

Kehvyn likes this.
  3. ben

ben Active Member

but you cant really say that for sure ... did mi7ch come back and say they did it ???

4. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

yeah im against auto revival, should be the players choice imo....

AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  5. ben

ben Active Member

yea like in game play you cant att a 250 level but now you can in ba ... and we all no there just dead meat in ba ...

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No not yet, I imagine he will have a more definitive answer this week.

7. ben

ben Active Member

ok ty i thought i didnt see where he did but i could of missed it ...

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I saw that mi7ch said that he "convinced" the devs to "investigate". But to be honest with you, I'm not confident that anything will be done before the next arenas take place. That's why we need the player base to provide as much feedback on this as possible for them to take a look at on Monday.

9. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i say no to autorevival.

10. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

same here, no to autorevival.

11. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

No revival

12. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

autorevival? no thank you.

13. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

the way i understood it you would be able to revive when and if you wanted for UN... did something change ???

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I had them add a button.

15. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

So i take it ...since we have a button now....the autorevival is void ??...I hope so ! :D

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I keep missing BA's and I'm usually dead by the time I remember to play. This might give me a chance to play.

17. Vic

Vic Active Member

thanks. but i don't see it on my arena profile page. i assume that i will when the arena starts and i log in for the first time so that i can turn it off if i wish?

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm sure the toggle will be after 1st death as normal, if start time not in your schedule. Then if want to heal when log in and play arena, the toggle option will be available.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

The Dev's need to make BA start time more noticeable, I as well have forgot many times with different stuff going on.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Good idea Jade...i forget about it alot too !!!

Kirsten likes this.