April 6rd Developer Update - Fighting Undead BETA

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Loren, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Loren

Loren Administrator

As per the players feedback, we have just released an update for the method we are using to generate the Fight List. It now takes an Add All Healthy Players First approach. If you battle list is then deemed too short, and you have the feature unlocked, it will mix in some Undead Slayers.

Please post all feedback on the modification here, we will continue to monitor this and make any suitable adjustments.

2. malific

malific Member

I´ve done mine for the day but will keep an eye for the next couple days to see what happens.

3. that's nice and all, thanks for the update, but I just gotta ask...
    April 6rd]/b] did somebody not get their coffee??

4. Ace

Ace Member

Apparently so :D

Will check the feature once Undeads reappear on my fightlist.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  5. 6rd?

ok stop nitpicking on that everyone lol

6. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

I haven't noticed this change, the Undead Slayers are still there, and I still have to attack for them to disappear. Though I have noticed that there are no longer Dead/Alive/Active (not undead? whatever) slayers ABOVE my fight range on my fight list anymore. They always came up on my fight list before the April 6th change, please fix this.

7. malific

malific Member

I like how it´s working so far.. my fightlist´s usually full and not changing on every click like it used to. As for people above my range, I haven´t checked if they show to be honest.

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

An update has been released to this feature that slowly increases the maximum # of Undead Slayers you can fight within the day as your character progresses in level. When you are first eligible to fight the Undead at level 500 you are limited to 25 Undead Attacks, however this will slowly grow at a rate of 1 extra attack approximately every 40 levels gained. This change was made to accommodate players at high levels with shrinking Fight lists.

As always we appreciate your feedback.