April 1st Developer Update - Easter Calendar

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

With April upon us it is officially time to ramp up the Easter hype train! To celebrate we have created the Easter Calendar. The rules are simple, open a door to win a prize and if you open all of the doors you will receive Kano's Chopper which is unique to this Easter Calendar.

To start your Easter Calendar head to your Challenges page located within Outbreaks, or look for the Easter Calendar banner ad on the Home page.

Easter Calendar Rules
    • You will receive 1 Free Key a day
      note: you can only hold 1 Free Key at a time
    • Doors can be opened in any order at any time.
    • Open all of the doors before the game expires to receive Kano's Chopper
    • Recruit the help of your friends to earn extra Keys. Free key at 5, 10, 15 and 30 friends helping.
    The calendar began on April 1st and ends on May 1st, at which time it will no longer be available for completion.

Happy Easter season from everyone at Kano Apps!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Nice update.

Even though I would have preferred the anachronistic Longship to the Chopper.

Slaying Zombies with High Tech Weapons, High End Military Gear and a Viking Longship.

3. Ace

Ace Member

Is there a 24 hours cooldown when using a key to get another free one, or you get one at a certain time of the day? Because I'm some hours away to get a new one and just started the Calendar.

4. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

April calendar

Thanks, april 1st and I only have 12 of 24 doors left. I leveled 6 times today and I'm level 453. Glad I had all those UN points to buy keys. Great payouts, thanks!:D

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Keys regen at Midnight (00:00) Pacific Daylight Time which is GMT/UTC -0700

6. Ace

Ace Member

Yup, figured out, thanks for the reply :D