[FB] angery in arena!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Jim Wells, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

your most recent change to arena has turned it in to a snipers game!!!! i can click fast, i guess you think to fast, i keep getting a message that states "you're running out of steam, please wait _secs for your next attack". due to this i keep losing my kills to the cheating snipers, i work for every kill i get,
    Attacks 9,550
    Kills 9
    Wins 8,860
    Losses 760
    Biggest Attack 288,018 damage
    had my health up to almost 600,000,000, just to watch it fall from losing kill after kill to snipers. if they cant click as fast as i can that's their problem, not mine, not yours!! since the first arena i played ive been adjusting my slayer for the purpose of arena. I've lost sleep on many nights for arena (as have most of us who are dedicated players). if you intend to keep this function as part of arena, i would ask you to please reset my skills as i find it a waist of time to further compete in them, and i feel I've wasted my time, and skill points modifying my slayer the arena that you are now giving to the snipers.

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Hi, there is already a thread about this issue Here,

I'll close this thread to keep it all in the same place.

3. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Hey Jim, as I mentioned in the other thread, please send a message through Support so we can take a look into your account. The change was made to fix an exploit in the arena, although we certainly don't want to inhibit players playing within the Terms of Use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.