Allowed number of squad memebers!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Black Pearl, Sep 28, 2010.

1. The Black Pearl

The Black Pearl New Member

What is the number of squad memebers allowed in your team!!

The reason i ask is that it always says 502 on my profile 500 sqaud plus 2 hired members...if the game allows more then why does it not show like other Kano games ie pirate and viking clan ???

Also if these games allow you to add memebers through add me feed etc then isnt it obvious we dont know these people!! you have to be friends with them to allow them to be friends in the games...therefore why are fb trying to stop people adding people you dont know....with messages like do you know these people or is this an error etc ...i dont know the exact words but you can get blocked if you dont know them......am i missing something...so can any one shed any light on this matter :confused: .....thanx

2. 20 is the most that will count and make sure you add them to top squad otherwise they wont count.

keep extras though since some can get higher atk/def than others in time always good to check and rotate squad out.

far as the facebook issue,thats something you gotta take up with facebook as kano cant control facebooks policies