All those alts again.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sigurdarson, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Sigurdarson

Sigurdarson New Member

I feel that we need to address the fact that there are still many people who are using multiple alts. to benefit their own particular guilds and or personal satisfaction. It's entirely in bad taste and shows a shear lack of sportmanship.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If you suspect someone of having an alt, send the link to support.

3. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

:eek:
    I have just sent a link to support. Other players have pointed this one out to me. The player is taking approximately 20 levels/hour, and others trying to hit it can barely get a hit in in three rounds of healing! This player now has a survival streak in excess of 9,500, and I know for a fact that the pirate was bountied TODAY! Obvious CHEATING is going on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KANO PLEASE Take A Look!!!!!! Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. diva of destruction

A brand new player at level one could do this, not a level 5000 plus. What is happening is NOT Humanly possible without automation of some kind...........just sayin'

5. jothong

jothong Member

20 an hour? Over level 5,500?
    Wow.

Here is the math on that. Level 5,500 = 1,650,000 xp. 20 levels = approximately 3,300,000 xp. Lets assume approximately 375 xp a hit (that is the right neighbourhood). That means 8,800 hits in one hour. That is 147 hits a minute or 2.4 a second. Don't forget you have to heal occasionally.

That is a VERY hard pace to maintain for an hour straight. I managed close to 3 per sec for the first hour of the arena the other night, but I did not have to heal, nor wait for my opponents to heal.

I smell a bot ... is this being looked into?

6. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I don't play pirates to much, but there you have a power attack, so practically you have 5 normal and 1 power attack, this means 6 attacks instead of 10.

The daily limit is 5000 attacks/ partner, in 5000 attack you can have 4166 normal and 833 power attacks.

Taking 375 XP/normal attacks and 1875 Xp/ power attacks, results in 1562250 XP + 1561875 XP = 3124125 XP , and some XP from the adventures using the 10000 energy gained, so you can make practically 20 lvl's with one partner from 5000 attacks.

I am not taking anyones part, just pointing out that you can make 20 lvl's.

7. diva of destruction

Still not buying it. 5000 attacks in one hour, plus heal time and time to do the adventures? Sorry. No.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You're assuming all those attacks are won.

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

5000 in one hour if your the only one attacking can happen.

Would have to be focused,but it can get done without any cheating.

10. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I don't play this game, but on ZS arena is going on. I managed over 30k attacks in 4 hours. Not sure if arena is going on or not over there but 20 an hour if you have the resources if perfectly doable. I'm assuming that person has the resources considering it happened. People need to think about how long a second really is. I can click 4 per second without any exerted effort. So this isn't very fast if arena is on. If arena still isn't on then this still seems pretty doable.

11. *wendah*

*wendah* Member

This is true, I remember when you and STEEL climbed tons the only thing that stopped you guys was the limit on attacks right? So if they are truly leveling at a rate of 20 levels an hour...this must all be boss hits...or they did away w/the limit on attacks?

12. I completely disagree. Polish and I, back in our leveling days, would do 5k hits on each other every day and it took three times that amount of time to do 5k hits. Granted, we may not be the fastest clickers in the west, but we are the slowest either. Especially Polish. He's considerably faster than I and he took far longer than one hour to do 5k hits.

I absolutely smell a bot here.