Adventure/Challenge Help Color Change

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by absolut69, Mar 10, 2016.

1. absolut69

absolut69 New Member

Would love to see on the home page in the drop down box, after selecting to help either Adventure or Challenge; to see the color of the helps that are still open be a different color than the players name. It's hard on the eyes to have to look so closely to see who can be helped, particularly when scrolling thru all the players in the All Players (2nd drop down box).

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You can only help clan, you fo not have to pick and choose just go down the line

3. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

The problem is (as I understood from the other topic) that the player link and the help link are the same color. When you scroll down to fast it is difficult to see the difference. I have the same problem sometimes, especially in the evenings and in VC where the links are brown. If player links and help links were different color it would be easier to spot the help links.

4. Kirsten

We have betn playing for many years the way it is , for me too many colors are not needed IMO , anyway

5. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

I know, but it doesn't have to be pink or fluogreen. Now it's all the same: player name, challenge link and challenge help link. Just a minor change of the challenge help link to the kind of yelow like the boss help link in job chat or the hired chieftains bundle text would be good enough without adding extra annoying colors.

[​IMG]

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Each game has a different color scheme and I still don't have a problem with the VC one, I am so use to it it never makes it hard to see, for me, anyway. Personally I would find the two colors , for the lousy 20 adventures and whatever # of challenges,that we can help on each day, prob annoying ,but whatever :)