[PC] Additinal rewards and achievements for WORLD BOSS and CO-OP BOSSES

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by brad8and8, Sep 12, 2012.

1. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

Would like to see additional rewards added to BOSSES, some of these boss rewards are useless when u get them. would like to see additional rewards added, for attacking the Boss more. IE 30, 35,40 50. And as the bosses get higher and with open attacks on the last day there is room to add achievement rewards. attacks against 30, 35, 40 and 50 could be added. I dont see where this would upset the balance of game play. And it could be used in all games PC, VC, MW, AND ZS,

just some thoughts from THE WINGMAN

2. We already had 50 treads about this ! No reason to start a new every 2 weeks.
    Normally it will have a score about +9.7 I will rate this one 1/10 just for fun.

naa gave it a 10 so it look pretty :cool:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  3. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

Hmmm never seen a thread about this, but i usually go to forum, not idea section

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Count me in. 10 stars!

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Count me OUT!!!!

Eh,ok,10 stars.

6. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Actually thieving gypsies is correct on this. It has already been done as an idea by me and some others helping out for suggestions and was finally accepted its just when the developers get time to add it into the game and what features they decide to add.

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?7365-World-Boss-idea.

7. slave

slave Member

they moved it to accepted how long ago? and still nothing? well those friday beers really do drop the work incentive....

8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i suport this 10 stars making this a...9

9. I've given this a 9, it would be a 10 but I'm all for getting more bonuses and rewards from doing bosses.

But I hardly manage to get 15-20 attacks on the world bosses with me working full time, my hours online have reduced dramatically as have my hours on the forums...

So It's a 9 for new content and bonuses but -1 star for it being impossible for people like myself who just don't have the time to go back to it every 4 hours lol :)

10. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's a rather old idea, I think it was first suggested about 2 years back to do something like this. Some people have their big monsters (Inferno Giant and higher) above Level 100, smaller bosses may already exceed 200 or 300.

It would be nice to see the bosses all have achievements up to Level 50, maybe even Level 100.