[LCN] 60 day protection!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Carol St Martin, May 19, 2016.

1. Carol St Martin

Carol St Martin New Member

Is protection also lost when joining battle arena and syndicate wars? I know you lose it when your syndicate is in war mode but just want to make sure on other two.

2. Don Wiesner

Don Wiesner New Member

Protection should be forfeit whenever a new player enters a raid. Does anyone reading this feel differently?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Syndicate Wars yes, Battle Arena no.

4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

if they have protection then they should not be able to join raids for simple fact lesson that we teach for perishing a raid is hitlisting and what not, this takes the fun out of it so i agree

5. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

Joining a raid lose protection? Nah. Perishing a raid, absolutely.

6. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

WHY IS THE 60 DAY PROTECTION VALID FOR A MOBSTER THAT ATTACKED ME? I CAN ATTACK BACK BUT I CANT PUNCH BECAUSE HE/SHE HAS PROTECTION/??????

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

exactly and it is in all the games, talk about coddling their next meal tickets

8. Evc316

Evc316 New Member

This is a childish way to handle things.

9. Alfredo Scarface

No, it really isn't. People put real money in to the game and it's wasted (moreso than usual) cash. This is a fighting game, and there are consequences to stupid action, and nothing I can think of qualifies more than raid perishers.

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Evc316

Evc316 New Member

Sure it is. So you think constantly hitlisting, attacking, and punching people will solve the problem? No, it may drive people away. Bullying people like that is just a way to drive players away from the game (one of the reasons why MW died, too many big spenders throwing their weight around thinking they run the place, doing as they please, sitting on little people just because they didn't like what they said, well that and automation, but that's a whole other topic). Putting lots of real money into a game like this is wasting it IMO (I can see a few bucks here and there but that's about it). Like mi7ch said in another thread, if you don't want the n00b's ruining it, DON'T make it public. I don't see whats so hard about that?

Acting like a child won't help the situation. Wahh wahh they ruined the raid. Stick to private and you won't have any issues. :p Where does one find these raids anyway? I don't see anything on my home page.

11. Kirsten

it is a fighting game and there are no bullies in a fighting game, and if ya don't know where raids are or aren't ya not too ... anyone who cannot handle being attacked , listed , punched in a fighting game, needs to go play farmville :p you don't see any on your home page cause they have been over for two weeks tomorrow, shows how much you know or don't know.

12. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

The new 60 day protection is messed up, when I started we only had 30 days. I understand that a lot of newbies have been "threatened" by bigger players but they bring it on themselves either by perishing raids, running their mouths in wc, punching higher level players, etc. It makes it fair for them but unfair for us who can't retaliate. No problem though, let things brew for an extra 30 days then sit back, eat popcorn and watch the khaos unfold.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Evc316

Evc316 New Member

Yes its a fighting game, however you don't have a right to ruin someones game just because you don't like what they say or did. Everyone has a right to play unless the developers decide they shouldn't be able to play. I don't think the developers would like you chasing potential money away for excessive bullying new players.

I do like how the other Mob Wars game doesn't allow high levels to attack little people, that's something Mafia Wars should have done, it may not be closing in 2 weeks if it did something like that. Bigger players attacking smaller players should have an opposite effect, the little guy gets the XP and the big player loses XP.

As for the raids, I'm new so I haven't seen it.

14. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

There is no "bullying" it's a fighting game, learn to use rigged ignitions, ambushes, learn how to fast rig and so on, as for the smaller player getting the xp, sure, they can have the xp, when and if they learn how to ambush! I would assume you come from Mafia wars? Well, if so, don't come to a game that has worked perfectly well for so long, maybe not perfectly but you get the drift. As it is you lot are getting things players like myself and thousands of others didn't get! 60 days protection because a lot of the new players whined to Kano about threats of game destruction. What do you honestly think will happen after the 60 days is up? All Kano did by doing that is give people extra time to brew before the LCN devil breaks loose and lets khaos rise, in the meantime, myself and many others will sit back, eat popcorn and say, see, I told ya so! :p

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Kirsten

well then I suggest you go play the other mob wars game.

Vicky Handshoe and S E T H like this.
  16. Alfredo Scarface

Imagine that, you don't spend so you can't appreciate those who do are going to have a harsh response. Also, 'where does one find these raids'... have you even done raids before? You sound like someone who's just heard of the concept.
    LOL

17. Evc316

Evc316 New Member

I don't see a point in spending tons of money just to increase virtual numbers and e-beat people up. I laugh at all the big MW spenders who used their money to buy their way to getting stronger and push little players around and now have nothing to show for it. Talk about a waste of money. Charities would have been a better way if you have that kind of money to burn.

As for raids, as I said I am new so I have not seen them before :rolleyes:

18. ScoobyDoobyDon't

ScoobyDoobyDon't New Member

I just love how opening posts can go completely off course. :)

JADES likes this.