2 Years, its been fun

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jager, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Jager

Jager Member

Hello,

Just a little shy of the two year mark and here to say goodbye for awhile. I've met many cool people during this time frame and don't want to start naming people in case I forget anyone. From playing solo to joining a faction before factions started, its been a fun ride. A special thanks to everyone in fits for making the game a much better experience, making this decision to take a break was harder because of you. You are truly the best, and I'm glad to have met you all. :)

I also have to say thanks to the regulars on my rivals page, you kept it fun, and kept the punches coming. I'll still be popping in from time to time, so keep them coming!

This game has a good community, gets a little heated at times, but friend or foe, you all made it a better experience.

Cheers,

Jager

2. Andrea the Assassin

Andrea the Assassin New Member

Steve-
    You're one of my oldest squadmates and friends. I'll miss your witty banter and your help in the game. I am so excited for your upcoming bundle of joy and hope to see lots of pictures!! *hugs*
    -Andrea aka Miss Fit

3. Good luck to you, and have fun on your break :)

Your account will be waiting for you when you come back. (Think of all the accumulated cash) :p

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Always a shame when a long time player leaves but good luck with what comes next, Jager :)