[LCN] Turf War Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by KING WEND, Sep 22, 2015.


    KING WEND New Member

    Don't know if its the same problem in the other games but in my Turf Wars on LCN I only get like half of the shot rewards.
    Meaning not all shots are rewarded.

    I did so many challenges in the last months/years and I wonder how much exp I lost in total due to that bug. Must be like 10 lvls at least.
    If it's meant to be that way then put in the reward box "Chance of missed shots: 30%".

    Can Support see that I actually wasnt rewarded for so many shots in turf wars since months now?
    Can I get the exp back or a bonus for it?

    I'm mainly writing this so others with the same problem know it's not meant to be this way, theres no official "% of missed shots".

    Edit: Oh well I just saw the numbers dont add up, there must be a 25% chance of missing shots.
    Why can u buy FPs then to get shots, that whole thing doesnt make sense to me.
    Rhenkle1 likes this.

    KING WEND New Member

    btw why dont u make those challenges look COOL, why isnt every challenge with different graphic art and more fun to do, it all looks like from 1996 when intranet just started.

    every turf war looks the same, i lvl to seoul and the turf war there looks exactly like in new york. how boring is that??!!
  3. Blue Nose

    Blue Nose Active Member

    I just submitted a ticket about this myself. I know probability, odds and luck come into it but I get a disproportionate amount of no rewards shots and perhaps (if lucky) 1 single hit per 100 bullets.

    It's fine if that's what it's supposed to be but I agree with Wend in that it should be advertised as such.

    I also agree that more effort should have been made with challenges for variation. They quickly become an unrewarding chore.
  4. mi7ch

    mi7ch Administrator

    If you look at the Single Hit Payout box, it says there is a 75% chance to get a reward from a shot, which means there is a 25% chance you will get nothing from the shot, that's just the risk you run when you do it.

    Additionally, the percentages listed there are per shot, so the probability does not get higher with each shot because it's not cumulative. If you are worried about missing out on rewards from the shooters, contact Support and they'll check into your account. :)
  5. Blue Nose

    Blue Nose Active Member

    Sent in a ticket now. Hopefully there's a problem with my account and it's not just bad luck.
  6. Dcasso

    Dcasso Well-Known Member

    Hi Blue

    We have some players in our sync, that have had 17 turf wars in a row without getting a 5%. We started writing it down :(
  7. RafeDavid

    RafeDavid Well-Known Member

    I have found that as the Turf War XP value has gone up so has the frequency of zero payout. I do not track it but 1 out of 4 sounds about right which goes along with the 75% rate of return. Nothing more disappointing than waiting 4 hours for a shot with no XP or getting on in the morning with 2 shots waiting and back to back zilch. I'd almost rather have less XP with each shot resulting in a payout.
    cricket_jumper likes this.

    JARVIN Active Member

    yes, but the times that you do get FPs and XP are worth it for the ones that you don't get anything, especially compared to the rollers.
  9. Blue Nose

    Blue Nose Active Member

    Since writing this and submitting this ticket I've had two single hits...


Share This Page