Your account has been frozen due to irregular/suspicious behavior!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AresDeimos, May 20, 2011.

1. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

ok so really the first time was what ever but now this is the second time that this has happend im not a simpleton i know what 4 + 3 = so care to explain how i got this wonderful msg and hour ban... i was having fun playing this game again but here we go again now i guess im sposed to just not hunt anymore cause thats all i do on that game right?? if thats the case then seriously im just gonna stop playing and delete the app from my facebook. idk what you need to to but do something cause this is getting really tireing

2. kano

your system needs tweaking

i still say behind the scene detection is best way and less intrusive way

3. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

and another note that one hour ban that you give out is in fact a two hour ban o_O get better with yourselves gezzzz

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

This was put into place to detect players who are using BOTs. If you answer the question correctly then you should have no problems. If you send in a message to support with your application link or id number we can look into your account to see exactly why you were frozen.

5. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

so the link from my in game page you need????

6. bakhtiyar3

bakhtiyar3 New Member

i am haveing the same problem

Your account has been frozen due to irregular/suspicious behavior!

Your account has been permanently frozen due to a violation of the Terms of Service. If you feel that you can explain the actions logged to your account contact us but do not expect an immediate response as we do get many requests to process and our software rarely makes any mistakes. Below is an excerpt from our Terms of Service:

List of Things That Will Get Your Account Disabled
    * Using more than one account.
    * Using any kind of bot, script, or automated method to play the game for you.
    * Making real-world threats or slander to any other player in the game.

If You Cheat, Your Account Will Be Disabled
    * No exceptions.
    * No second chances.
    * No whining.
    * No refunds.
    can anyone fix this problem because somebody reported about me . this is my id http://apps.facebook.com/vikingclan/profile/user/1483641007 i did done any wrong thing (hive mind) is my name