World chat tokens and possible other uses

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by grim, May 19, 2014.

1. grim

grim Member

I was wondering if there was anyone else who would support a wc token exchange program. I don't use many tokens for wc and since there is no other current use for them, they are kind of useless to me when I am awarded them for achievements. Is there any way Kano could come up with an exchange program where players could trade wc tokens for say clan or fp's...anything besides being useful for just one thing ? I know some use them by the boatload and enjoy the banter they have with other players, there are those who abuse the chat privileges and taunt others with offensive language, and then there are also those of us who don't use them as freely and they build up to pretty large quantities. By allowing players to trade them off for other things it would allow some players another way of getting some things that may take ages to require, or they can keep them to use for their original intended use. I think by having more than just one use for them, it would just make things a little better. Like I said, for me they are of little use. I may only use a few over a months time or none at all. It was just a thought. Any thoughts ? No matter what game it is...PC, VC, ZS or LCN.

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i think they should just get rid of word chat tokens because they have on the other platforms facebook is the last one they have yet to get rid of them on not really sure why though i meen you are right they are really pointless IMO

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Pass on this idea Grim, the thing is they are "FREE" is enough.

As to your suggestion Neil, no way in heck should World Chat be free on Facebook. To much chit talk already, and gives KANO a source of revenue for those who decide to buy speakers.

4. grim

grim Member

Yeah I get that they are free but why bother having them in the first place then ? I know it was a grab to get mouthpieces to drop fp's on speakers or tokens when they ran out. To most people they are useless...I suggest getting rid of the whole thing altogether then. Solves the problems of people abusing others, and the ridiculous amounts some of us have accumulated by not getting duped into those conversations. I mean if there's no other possible use for them, be done with it. Just because something is free doesn't mean it is useful. Let Kano soak those fools who will pay for them then.

5. KuraiKiller

KuraiKiller Member

It isn't free on Facebook because the chat would be going constantly. Sometimes on Kong/AG the chat is going at it for an hour. Hard to keep up. They have like 1/6'th the population, or less. I can't imagine the constant storm that would be happening if FB was allowed to talk for free. I don't need some jerk telling me off, which is half the messages as it is.