why didnt i

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RAGM, May 13, 2012.

1. RAGM

RAGM Member

why didnt i get the free item/free refill??

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Can you be a little more specific for what a challenge newsletter need more info.

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You really need to keep onto Support about this RAGM. They may be able to give you a link to click so you can get the weapon and refill, i'm not sure. But you'll have a better chance of getting it by contacting Support.

Support Link:http://www.kanoapps.com/contact-support/

4. Jon Ward

Okay now that i know what he is talking about. Many players did not get the item or refill because it had a limited date to collect on it. If you did not collect on the date that is why you did not receive the items.

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I think there was a problem where some people didn't get sent the email until after the cut off, so Kano were going to look into that.

It is the weekend as well, so people need to keep that in mind when messaging Support.

6. RAGM

RAGM Member

i did msg support yesterday. i had friends that got it yesterday but i never received one

7. Jon Ward

It could possibly be they have not gotten to everyone just yet be patient as relent said it is the weekend and mothers day weekend at that is it really going to make a day or two difference in getting it or a message from support.

8. RAGM

RAGM Member

ok thanks. just wanted to try n find out what was the deal lol. didnt understand why kano might of skiped me aha. iv been a loyal player. thanks for all ur guys help :D

9. Jon Ward

No not skipping players i am assuming if it was that big of an issue they have to make sure they were actually probably playing the game during the time frame were it would have ended if there wasn't a glitch and if they weren't playing then they won't receive the rewards if they were i am assuming kano will make sure everyone who was affected does get it.