[VC] October 12th Update - Limited Quantity Items

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

An update was released to Viking Clan today that welcomes the introduction of Limited Quantity Items. These items are similar to the Limited items we currently offer however they are not limited by time but rather quantity sold, so once each item sells out they gone forever. As such these items will *not* be available as Sale items in the future.

To view and/or purchase these new items head to the Home page or the Gods under Limited Items and you will be able the items stats as well as how many are remaining to be bought.

Gods
    [​IMG]

Home Page
    [​IMG]
    You can use the link on the bottom right to toggle between the regular Limited items and the Limited Quantity items. There is no default view and it will randomly pick a limited set type to display when you hit the homepage.

As with any of our new features we appreciate your comments and feedback so please add it to this thread.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Feedback

As a fairly new player (about 3 months or so), I have a suggestion...

I've seen items periodically that do not appear to be available any longer. Rather than eliminating them forever, it would be nice to make them available infrequently, maybe once or twice a year. Other than that, the limited quantity idea sounds okay to me.