Time to upgrade the loyalty items AGAIN

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Random Stranger, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Random Stranger

Random Stranger New Member

Sorry to beat the dead horse.. These items are the hardest and most expensive to gain. They are severely slacking in the strength department with all the new weapons you guys have been making. Time to boost these and please boost them high enough to last awhile.

Thanks

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

There's no point in bringing this up. This has been mentioned for months (if not longer) and nothing has changed. At least you can still use them in your inventory for fights.

Lasinagol likes this.
  3. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

The horse has been dead a while...Worth a try though lol

4. AshyKnuckles

AshyKnuckles New Member

yes, it is time for a new tier Kanite! Load it with items with 320/320 or greater itesms. It would also be nice to add a Loyalty Item trade in offer where you can exchange items from lower tiers for loyalty points. This would be done a t price reduction of course.

5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

how is it time for a new tier? i wonder how many players have even gotten to the alexandrite tier. oh i forgot, they just released the new level achievements, so a new tier is probably coming, too.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    Jess likes this.
  6. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

why have a new tier??? so i have to spend more??? ive been at the top tier for a while...they need to update the current tiers...

7. Random Stranger

Might be a good time to upgrade your craft weapons too... Since those are pretty worthless for many.. Just adding that in :)

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

the loyalty and old limited items were SUPPOSED to be upgraded regularly and theres another thread in the "to be implemented" section where we keep asking about it but no replies from kano so good luck with this one

Lasinagol, LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  9. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

i bring this up every time i get mad at another 'fail' on kano's part. what makes the gf gifts special, is their advantage in the game to those who purchase them. now, kano, you know how much many of us have spent on these items... but to deliberately avoid the question over & over is NOT fair, or good business practice. shame on you, frankly.

we purchased these items in good faith, and in the past, you have shown that good faith in return by upping the items, sorta like a 'cost of living' increase, if you will. it's been almost 3 years since we last saw this, and the clock is ticking. how does it hurt you to boost the value ? it doesn't, and in fact, would probably increase spending by showing people what they buy will never be obsolete !!!

across the board, better the a & d on gf items, loyalty items, and workshop items. all this involves is some playing with numbers already set into the codes... it's NOT a massive undertaking !

10. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I agree the items need upgrading. same goes with the crafting items. Majority are useless, when it comes to the crafting items and with the loyalty items, they won't last very long at all with the stats on some of these new items that have been coming out, i don't think another tier would be such a bad idea either but make the higher tiers a little easier for the non paying players to get through.

Deblovscats1 and robbin gordon like this.
  11. Random Stranger

And the players who are maxed on tiers already would need a ton of credit for the new tier.. Then Id be OK with a new tier.. For those few who already have 20 alexandrite weapons or something..

12. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

id rather see better crafting myself to me yes loyalty items been same for awhile but they are evenly matched on att n def and which are better than most that are even on att n def. So at this point craft items first. :)

Lasinagol likes this.
  13. Simon King

Simon King New Member

Agree with all above. Time for some reviews. Crafting items are no good and need a review. Loyalty items could do with another overhaul.

14. Jess

Jess Active Member

Perhaps a new way of earning loyalty points? Since most of the rewards are balanced items, I don't see any other use for them than for mobs in fights, as Jared mentioned.

Or create different reward system, for players that are actually loyal to the game, not just loyal through money.

15. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

amen to this, i joined 1000 days ago and i'm still playing, it would be nice to get SOMEthing for that

16. foxysiren

Hey I'm loyal through money and through playing do I get twice as much?

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  17. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

so only players that spend should get something, no matter how long players play that don't spend? i see. maybe all of us non-paying players should quit, what would happen to the game then? :p

18. foxysiren

The paying players would carry on paying for the non paying players to play...That's what would happen!

Lasinagol likes this.
  19. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

and if there were no non-paying players left? i guess the paying players would be paying for each other to play...

20. foxysiren

Obviously...Why ask such silly questions