Thanks War

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by true blood, Sep 7, 2011.

1. true blood

true blood Member

Hit Placed

Damnation has put a Hit on you for $7,480,880,388.

Raise your Hit cost by increasing your Income.

2 hours ago delete
    Squad

Damnation has removed you from their Squad.

2 hours ago delete

Here is the sample of them.When i'm off first removed then listed me.Like Boris or Tata.Is this your style ? Have you ever 1 time see me doing something like that ?

Sure No.I was thinkin really my real friends who are now i'm know better.Lot's of people got problems with anothers but this is just explain 1 word.Coward.
    Bad then chicken.I've too many friends war with Nom.I've no problem with them.Cause they know me i'm here from the beginning because they know what kind of person i am.

When i remove someone i'm tell them good explanation.I thinkin our history , sharin our conversation.

I feel sorry for you.Not for lost my game profile for losing my friendship.If you don't care i'm sorry for spent my time with you.And 1 more thing 0 lose in from starting the war.

True Blood.

2. im the beast

im the beast Member

true blood for one i could be wrong but one u and or hannbis were sqaud and both of u dqsauded me, i could be wrong about u cant remenber if u were squad or not, anyways just about all yall do to me im offline when it happens just want to say that......looks like there doing to u what yall do to others.......anyways goodluck with the war b/c if i see u ur getting listed and ill do it when ur online so just punch me when ur rdy..........

3. im the beast

im the beast Member

our booby trap was a success, you have killed MamaMcFister and earned 200 XP.
    14 seconds ago delete

Booby Trap
    Your booby trap was a success, you have killed MamaMcFister and earned 200 XP.

4. im the beast

im the beast Member

You have killed MamaMcFister and collected their reward of $20,837,455,293.

5. Ace

Ace Member

Well it sucks when that happens, main reason I never drop people.

In my case, it's true that I list you from time to time and punch and all that stuff with no previous provocation, but then again, we've never been close friends... Hope you don't take it personally.

6. im the beast

im the beast Member

You have killed Hannibals Cannibals and collected their reward of $2,691,279,072.

7. true blood

true blood Member

No We werent squaded Luke.Pk or listed ok but come on.one of your friends removed you and listed you.Thats for cowards :) I mean people who removed me and listed mewho are talkin about my back like coward.No problem my old enemys every attack always welcome.I dont want drama anymore.I love enemy who got brave not damn drama.Cheers.

8. Ahad

Ahad Member

It's the drama that keeps this game fun.

Would you rather play Farmville and grow some pebble-dash pot pouri?

On a sidenote, i can't wait until you are spectacular XP. If you aren't already...

Just a matter of time, you heavily fortified snail. All the def in the world won't stop me beating you once i level past you and look down on you as i trod on your forehead.

9. im the beast

im the beast Member

No We werent squaded Luke.Pk or listed ok but come on.one of your friends removed you and listed you.Thats for cowards I mean people who removed me and listed mewho are talkin about my back like coward.No problem my old enemys every attack always welcome.I dont want drama anymore.I love enemy who got brave not damn drama.Cheers.

ive lost over 50 players over the time playing this game most dont even say anything before they do it and then start trying to kill me but im sure we all know i feed traps like crazy and i try to always get the best of whoever it migth be, yes it is very cowardly and sry to say this but ur nom buddys do it more then anyone in this game there always trying to control who is in whos squad but anyways so if ur truly tried of being miss treated just leave nom ill look after u as much as a can show u what real freinds do for one another......lol anyways ur choose but its going to keep happening b/c of who u roll with... just wanted to point that out and let u know ur not the only one....i just dont care b/c most the time its for the better i get there bounties money and exp from them thats always i good way to look at it....

10. Sarah Hughes

Sarah Hughes New Member

What kind of war is it where the Glorious Leader has himself listed every day before he resets??
    That money could be used IN the war to keep your enemies dead, instead of making the leader seemingly untouchable...
    It's quite pathetic really...
    ...a true leader would die alongside the compatriots, not sit up there in an Ivory Tower watching other people do his dirty work.

11. im the beast

im the beast Member

What kind of war is it where the Glorious Leader has himself listed every day before he resets??
    That money could be used IN the war to keep your enemies dead, instead of making the leader seemingly untouchable...
    It's quite pathetic really...
    ...a true leader would die alongside the compatriots, not sit up there in an Ivory Tower watching other people do his dirty work.

first off he probably learned this from people like u and pog.......2nd we get the money so what it does is gives someone like me the money and then i spend it on people like u so all the way around boris helps..........lol

12. Ahad

Ahad Member

...A true leader would click HEAL once in a while and actually play the game.

...A true leader would be able to level up without an overdraft.

...A true loser would make a forum post, nitpicking at the bottom-of-the-barrel of things he or she (or pog) thinks they could do better.

13. Sarah Hughes

Sarah Hughes New Member

Ahhh..... well that's alright then??
    Silly me...

14. im the beast

im the beast Member

what is sad is that ur beloved pog kills herself and dont let yall get the money whats up with that.....?????? i dont here u crying about that rigth now, no u want to try and make someone look bad who helps.....i though pog could ride for hours that would give anyone of ur faction a chance to get......but no ur crying about boris keeping his bounty high which i personally have profited from and in return i used the money to kill nom...win win for me lol and others lol

15. MamaMcFister has just been attacked and killed.

you do that part for us when you "pog out" something that i have embraced so that when you complain you can't get me for freeeeeeeeee, you will turn around and say... DAMN! thats the blackest kettle i've ever seen!! no wait... thats us...

16. true blood

true blood Member

First off all you can use your %42 or %47 boost on me and cant got anything and i beated my low attack on you lol so that not our subject.I think you didnt understand the subject.Actually i'll always honestly person and player.And sick of tired the drama.That's just the game not more then our fun.So you can lke drama but i'm not much like you.If you really love it you can play Sims or etc.Btw I venerable our past Eid ul-Adha Ahad.I've no problem with you just play for fun don't get it too serious.Let's fight :)

17. true blood

true blood Member

Just told me is it worth to lose our friendship ? Are you feel better now Borris ?

18. im the beast

im the beast Member

Just told me is it worth to lose our friendship ? Are you feel better now Borris ?

a real friend does not let other friends keep them from being friends.......

19. true blood

true blood Member

Let give a chance for Borris to answer that Luke.It is good answer but trust me it's not Borris style.His style no explanation and erasing history suddenly.If he even said something like that if even said well I can understand at least.Thanks for your comprehension

20. Sarah Hughes

Sarah Hughes New Member

Oh that old chesnut....
    You lot are really boring ya know that...?
    Have an original thought in your heads for once...
    Oh wait, you can't... unless me and my faction do something new that you copy :p

I like that...
    Start walking the walk as well as you can talk the talk...