thanks to kano

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by big john klad, Jun 20, 2013.

1. big john klad

big john klad Member

ok i would like to says thanks to kano one for keeps the games up an 2nd for my new wife , i am red john on the an a little over 2 years ago i meet Wirenth the Ice Queen on the games not myspace but on kano games an today at 1200 noon PDT we were married , so here to kano an all things you have give us thanks

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Congratulations! :)

I wish you two all the best on your special day!

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Congrats and best wishes :):):)

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Congrats to the both of you!

Thanks for letting us know!

5. Congrats to the both of you!

6. Ice Queen

Ice Queen New Member

Thank you for the Congratulations. We just wanted Kano to know how much we appreciate the games and all the people that work so hard to keep them up and running. Without Kano games and all the great people behind the scenes, we may never have met. HUGS to ALL!!!

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Congrats! Its nice to see another relationship forged by the fires of kano!

8. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Congrats to you both!

I wonder if a wedding gift could be arranged by Kano? :D

9. Hera

Hera New Member

Congratulations to you two :)

10. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

John & Wirenth, congrats on your marriage.

11. Congrats guys, when are we doing breakfast again?

12. Ice Queen

Ice Queen New Member

this time next summer. hopefully for a bit longer than just breakfast. would be nice to relax a bit and actually visit this time. last time I was so nervous about meeting you guys. lol.

13. Ice Queen

Ice Queen New Member

HUGS and thank you Dutchman.

14. Ice Queen

Ice Queen New Member

Hugs and thank you Hera and Kel and Polish and MI7CH and Linda and Smack and Jenny. ((((HUGS)))) this is why I like this game and refuse to move to facebook. This is a game family here. lol. yes, I have a real life but I have met so many from the games already. this is what life is about... good friends and good visits. HUGS to all. and thank you so much for being clan/friends on the game and some of you... in real life too. Here's to Kano!!!! thanks guys.

15. Denkski

Denkski New Member

Congrats, its a cool way of meeting your life partner. I met my wife through fb in another game before vc, it was called Might of Many. She was very high level and I always tried to kill her on the bounty list. lol Then we met in real life and just fell in love. We are still living together and we both play vc. Good luck to you both. :)

16. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Congratulations to the both of you. I hope you really do have a great life together. I guess your relationship is more than just cyber now :eek: (I think we may have had the odd battle in the past too 'Your Highness' LOL)