[VC] TGIF! This Week in Viking Clan Development News Feb 2 - 6

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Feb 6, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans January 26 - February 1

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 56
    KP2: 9

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG]

January GearJam Winner!

Congratulations to @GoddessFreyja for their winning suggestion of Myrkr & Kveykva!

And a special thanks to all those who entered and voted on the Item Creation Contest. Expect to see this item in-game soon in the coming weeks. :)

Battle Arena Schedule Change Effective February 11

On Wednesday, February 11, Viking Clan will be switching over to the new Battle Arena format and schedule. For more information on that change, please see this thread here.

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

This coming Monday is Family Day here in British Columbia so the Kano/Apps offices will be closed. As always we are on-call so if any issues spring up we will leap into action!

As is the case with long weekends, you should expect a slight delay in the answering of Support tickets next week, but our Support staff will work diligently to catch up as fast as they can.

mi7ch
    who would rather see the new Spongebob Movie than Jupiter Ascending

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

Why shouldn't you eat clocks?
    It's very time consuming!

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: https://apps.facebook.com/vikingclan/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/vikingclan?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/vikingclan?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/viking-clan
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/viking-clan-game/15774

Kirsten, George Burd and Lasinagol like this.
  2. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

LOL....wow....FB: 56 ...As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes....FB / VC takes the lead in cold accounts....hahahaa....smdh :eek:o_O ...im amused by that..

Rodney Rangel likes this.
  3. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

Now if they would just get rid of the biggest 2 account holder and the ones that create the alts life would be good :)

4. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

yep if you ban there main account they would lose all money they put in game, any idea when more achievements coming out

Kirsten and Rodney Rangel like this.
  5. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

i was wonderin the same thing

6. Robert Belrose

What they fail to see is that they will be losing other paying players that are fed up over this and other things, for example... my Viking has been in the same location for so long I'm thinking of changing it's name to 'Stonehenge' :rolleyes:

LaScepter and Kirsten like this.
  7. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

is there a new location coming soon?

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  8. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I am glad I am a slow leveler I would hate not having anything too look forward too

9. James Wright

James Wright Member

Yeah, why level when you can just reply to every post and see if you can be top of the leader board at that, I give up, KANO, listen to your players, release a new land, get rid of stamina cap and get some new achievements that are actually reflective of the time, effort and MONEY that some players are dedicating to the game. Top adventure, yep done it over 6,700 times = a bit bored now!

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  10. James Wright

James Wright Member

Reclaim Folkvang's long lost treasure.
    Completed 6771 times..........look everyone, my second post in less than 5 minutes, do I get a prize?

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  11. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

awww shucks 6771 times why didnt you say so, rah rah kano look here, rah rah new lands, rah rah 2 million free stamina a day and a top 1000 fp lottery win every week, Grow up and start look atrealistic goals, and

12. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

You did one adventure 6,700 times. So do you want KANO to add new adventures every week or even every other week. I am sure it's not that easy to do. Cents they have to make it so tons of people can play the game at the same time. It's not that easy. Also remember they do have more then one game they are working on. So let's say they add a new adventure for one of their games every month. So in turn VC will only get 2 new adventures a year.

George Burd likes this.
  13. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I am very happy they do have a cap on the stamina. It means the very high levels will have to spend some FPs on stamina. Just like the rest of us do. I truly find it hard at times using my main 3,000 stamina and then the daily reward that would could be 3,000 stamina. I can't see having as much as you guys want it to be. I would be staying on for hours just spending all of it.

George Burd likes this.
  14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Skipping reading all the spam, just asking my question:
    There is any update about that new location or thanks to that Facebook API 2.0 migration we have to wait until May-June?

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Unfortunately, this is the case.

16. Robert Belrose

ya, but they have time to screw with the arenas,raids, and start selling bundles...

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  17. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

i dont care looking for new lands sooner or later.. they will come up in time thats for sure, JUST DONT MESS WITH THE REST OF THE GAME!!

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  18. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

AMEN TO THAT!!!