Still receiving speakers

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by God of Bacon, Jan 10, 2013.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

When I'm banned from world chat do I really still need speakers? Think I could get 1 UN instead, seeing as it's equivalent to a speaker as far as price goes?
    WC.jpg
    WC2.jpg

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Not their fault your banned, why should you get UN cause you got yourself banned?

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Regardless of the price equivalent the answer here is no you cannot get 1 UN instead of a Speaker.

4. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

It's an alternative since world chat is useless to me. At least in my event when I go off on world chat and get banned I don't cry to support claiming I did nothing wrong and saying I'm very very sorry. The amount of people I've seen curse out people on world chat and get their privileges back in a second, or not even get banned is ridiculous. I drop one curse word out to someone talking trash, and then proceeding to do so while hiding dead, and I'm hit out.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I got banned for way less than I see daily as well, but I don't report people is best guess why I was banned, BTW BACON you don't have to :'( to get back just ask, yes sometimes hard to do but just ask!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

World chat is useless to you because you lost the privilege of being able to use it. If Kano were to give you un instead of a speaker, that would be rewarding you for whatever it was that got you banned. No matter how small you think it was, you were banned for a reason. Maybe the better punishment is that you keep getting the speakers knowing full well they are useless to you.

7. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Yup, free stuff is definitely a punishment to me. You nailed it right on the head smart one :)

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Maybe you should have posted this in Idea's. I'm sure people would line up to get banned if there was free UN.

9. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

This isn't an idea to implement. It's just me asking personally, and giving others a chance to chime in. Doesn't hurt to ask.

10. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

It never hurts to ask and i am not trying to deter it but when posting you have to expect you are going to get opinions that are not like minded.

To me, it is ridiculous that you would come here and ask for something useful like free UN because the free speakers you are getting are useless to you while you're banned. Given the choice, everyone would take free UN over free speakers.

IMO the smarter thing to do would be asking for your chat privileged back.

11. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Would be smarter, but I purposely violated TOU and have no right to ask for them back. In my mind it's a bit more ridiculous to ask for an abused privilege back.