Stats reallocation

Discussion in 'Rejected Ideas' started by RJOWNER, Feb 3, 2012.

1. RJOWNER

RJOWNER Member

Can we make stats allocating or refixing if you made mistakes in past. To make it fair it will cost like 50-100 UN to refix and makes all your stats go back and reuse. Example- if someone had 1000 energy but only 40 stamina and wants to change doesnt like what they did in past allocate and re put the stats in making 500 energy and 250 stamina or watever they feel like doing to their stats.

2. http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?5072-Reset-Skillpoints

i suppose this can be brought up again

but this has been viewed highly negative in the past

im all for it though

as it was mentioned in the bounty refund(which was shot down)this isnt real life

so since we know this isnt real life

whats wrong with taking EARNED skill points that you have to EARN and rearrange your EARNED points

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  3. I have always been in favor of this. 50 - 100 GP seems fair and I think Kano could get quiet few takers on this one.

4. Hali Man

Hali Man New Member

I think this a bad idea, because the higher energy lechers will be more powerful.
    8000 energy converted back to att and def ...

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I have always thought this would kill the game. You made it, you fix it. You can always keep leveling up and adding SP to other stats. People have had to do it already with some of the "updates", Kano have done lately.

If it ever did happen, it wouldn't cost GP. They mean NOTHING! It would cost UN, and a lot of it. IMO :)

6. Not if you only allowed a max of like 2 or 3 thousand points to be adjusted and only be able to do this one time.

7. Deltan

Deltan Member

The rating on this idea is split down the middle. It's something we have considered before. We're not going to implement at this time. If the rating of this idea improves significantly, we will re-visit.

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

sorry, my opinion of this idea is that its the most unfair of any idea suggested in these forums

9. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

bad idea...

10. So what

So what Member

exactly ......keep leveling and fix your issues and think NEXT time where you allocate your skills

11. Joey Mele

Joey Mele Member

I would like to see an option where for 10 or even 25 UN's you can reallocate your stats.

12. 'Nick Gunther

'Nick Gunther Member

I'm all for the option of a stat re-allocation.

But truth be told, all the suggestions for re-allocations have been dismissed/denied no matter what the idea for this subject is.

13. If i could reset my stats i wouldnt im fine with just having my good stats. :)

14. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Had you of done a search on the forum, you would have seen this has been discussed many times.
    I think the majority are against it. It's not something i would ever like to see happen.

I think that most people who want this, could easily turn their stats around just by working hard and leveling up.

15. 'Nick Gunther

'Nick Gunther Member

Take my case for example:
    I never started using the Kano forums until recently and that's for one reason only, the lack of warning and information given that allows you to understand that there are energy/stamina/health refill maximums. Stamina especially. I added more then 1000 stamina without realizing that 1000 was the max. And I started noticed that only 1000 was refilling every level.

There was no warning during the stat allocation process that alerted me to the refill max, and there wasn't anything for stamina that gave a descriptive understanding in the application that 1000 is the refill max. (on the other hand, for energy/health there is)

16. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

If you click on the help button in game, you would have seen this under Stamina:

17. 'Nick Gunther

'Nick Gunther Member

Seeming how you saved me the trouble of pasting it here for you, can you tell me where exactly it describes a maximum stamina refill?

18. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

If you click on the "Help" link, that's just under the chat box. Then click on Stamina, it will take you to the info for it.

19. What if their stats were that they could not win in a fight with most of their surrounding rivals because they have been away from the game awhile and all the changes has rendered them dead in the water?

20. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

My answer would be that your situation is no diff than anyone else who played the game and that they too had to learn through trial and error....so basically its fair.

I would go even further and say that you would be making a huge mistake if u were to take away from stamina, its the most valuable commodity in the game and where most players screw up by not having enough. I dont know what level u are.....but I can almost guarantee u will want to increase your stam at some point