[FB] Stamina bug?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Just Dreym, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Just Dreym

Just Dreym Member

In the game facts it clearly states that when you level your stamina can not exceed 1000. Some people decided to go over 1k stamina anyways. However, some people refill over 1k, and some people don't. Why? If the rules changed, then it needs to be updated in the game faqs. And if it has changed then you need to be aware that when some people level, they aren't getting anything over 1k and some people are. Either way it needs to be fair across the board. Thank you. :)

Under "help tab" official game faqs:
    Leveling Up
    Each time you reach a new level, you will receive bonus health, energy and stamina from The UN. For lower levels, they will be refilled completely, for the higher levels they will receive a maximum of 5000 health, 500 energy and 50 stamina up to your characters maximum.
    Each time you reach a new level, you will receive the following refills:
    Health: 100,000
    Stamina: 1000
    Energy: varies depending on level.
    the number of times the target has been recently hitlisted

2. slave

slave Member

my stamina is currently Stamina: 1292/2274
    when i level it adds 1000 stamina to my current stamina, no matter what it is, but when it is added in it will not exceed my max stamina which is 2274, so as long as im lower than 1274, i will get the full 1000, if i mistakenly level and im over 1274, i dont get the full 1000 but get brought up to 2274

so i can refill to over 1000 stam but i dont get the full 2274
    if i leveled right now and my current is Stamina: 1292/2274, i would be at 2274 after leveling, if i spend 20 stamina, and my current dropped to 1272, i then get 1000 added to it, which would put me at 2272/2274.

adding stam pts is quite costly - it costs 2 skills for one stam pt, in my opinion we should be leveling up to full no matter what, after all we paid the same skill pts (actually double) what he nrgy people paid, however if they go above 5000 or 4500 what ever the max of the day is to keep the game balanced....
    they are in the same boat as i am when it comes to getting filled up
    why would someone go over 1000 stam? well it all depends on how much stam you want for your 10 un. I want as much as possible and now i get 2274 for 10 un
    when i started arena i was only getting 792 for my 10 un...

3. Just Dreym

Just Dreym Member

I get what your saying slave. I'm talking about normal leveling (without using any UN). Some people are still getting full refills, while others are not.

Kinda an unfair advantage, don't you think?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  4. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@Just Dreym All players receive a maximum of 1000 stamina when levelling. There are a number of other ways to receive additional stamina, such as refills, boosts, and loyalty rewards. If you believe there's an issue with your account specifically, please contact Support.

5. Just Dreym

Just Dreym Member

There is no issue with my account. I have less then 1k stamina so this does not apply to me at all. THis has nothing to do with loyalty rewards or using UN when you level. This is straight up that some people get over 1k refill every single time they level, while others do not. There is a glitch in your system. Please look into it.

Heres an example: this person just leveled, he or she did not have any loyalty rewards or boosts, he/she did not use un to level. There are several others that have the same ability, so I am not going to point any one person out, im just gonna ask that you fix it. Your system is glitched, and it needs to be fixed. thank you :)

2,500 Stamina
    5 Skill Points
    1 UN Credits

ps. these people believe that because there is a 2500 stamina achievement they are entitled to these refills. In all fairness to them, if you guys decide to reverse the glitch then you need to give them the opportunity to put their skill points elsewhere if they so choose.
    This glitch is unfortunate :(

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This was a typo so thank you for pointing that out and this has just been fixed to reflect accurate Health, Energy and Stamina. As Wonder Bread has stated the max Stamina gained on a level up is 1000. I see that you believe this is not the case for some players so please send along any info you can via support and we will look into this in more detail.

I have tested out these level up refills myself and cannot see an issue with them. Is it possible a player is getting 2 levels at once? Probably not very likely but that would certainly result in more potential XP.

Anyways, please send in any info you have and well look into the details.

Cheers

7. Just Dreym

Just Dreym Member

No it is not possible the player is getting 2 levels at once. As I stated before some players (multiple people) are getting up to 2500 stamina every single time they level. I'm not going to nit pick the problem by pointing out certain accounts that are glitched. This is the info I will give you. There are several accounts on both myspace and facebook (i dont know about kong as I don't play over there) that refill up to 2500 stamina every time they level. Meaning, even if I gave you folks a list of the accounts that I know about, there will be several more that I don't know about, so it wouldn't be fair that some accounts got fixed while others were not. The glitch began when the new 2500 stamina achievement was added I believe. It's probably a simple programming error. Hope this helps. :)

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Well I would certainly appreciate if you did. Any information you can send to support would certainly help.

If there is a bug it would affect all accounts, or at least a large subset so I don't think there is a concern with correcting this only for some accounts and not others.

9. domino

domino Member

in the game have achievements 4000 energy 2500 stamina because have energy /stamina un refill and squad boost refill every day
    2500/ 2500 stamina + level up= 2500/ 2500
    1000/ 2500+ level up= 2000/ 2500
    0/ 2500+ level up =1000 /2500

2500 / 2500+ stamina boost= 3750/ 2500
    1000 /2500 + boost = 2250 / 2500
    0 /2500+ boost =1250/ 2500

2500 / 2500 +stamina un refill = 5000/ 2500
    1000/ 2500 +un ref = 3500/ 2500
    0/ 2500 +un ref =2500/ 2500 stamina

ALSO have one secret whit stamina but i will save this for me, one day maybe i will write guide" How to up 2000 levels for 100 days in ZS".

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  10. slave

slave Member

not much of a secret domino, we had a guy get to level 1000 in ten days, so I think your a little behind the curve

at dreym, how do you know this about these accounts? unless your looking at them when they level how do you know they are getting this? im certainly not.....

if you are believing it on heresy then rethink cuz people love to say anything to get people going
    unless your one of the people with 2500 stamina, and I don't know many that are...

ive been pumping pts into stamina for almost a year straight and im not at 2500 yet

11. domino

domino Member

you must have a strategy to put skill points in stamina after 1000 ,whit no strategy and putting only on stamina ,the secret of stamina dont work.Skills must be balanced! not 2000 stamina 0 attack 0 def 100 energy 1000 health.in the game have one rule and this is 1000 energy 1000 stamina minimum and others skills dependent of the strategy which you will pick to play there have 3 roles - playing passive role by up def , fight bosses and players - up only attack and HP, beating in the arena but there wants more than a game Time not just strategy of up levels or skills

i will tell u half of my secret, u must have first 10000 atack and 50000 health after that u can up stamina more from 1000

Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

There is no ONE strategy, players play differently because they:
    have a different agenda or want a different outcome, if we all played the same way it would be boring.

13. domino

domino Member

YES there have must ! every skill more from 1000 in stamina going in trash if the plaуer no have 10000 attack and 50000 health (and this is half of my secret).
    if for u the game is to stay level 1000 and hitlist level 1 players for me the game is to up level 2000 to broke ur jaw and jaws of your team :D

14. domino

domino Member

1122 this mean 122 x2 = 244 skills in trash. if u put this first in attack or health u will be equal to player with 49 levels more from you

15. domino

domino Member

this is because i tell u half of my secret.

the ADVANTAGE of adding more than 1000 stamina is when the player is low level and can up his level whit energy or stamina refill ,ok u can up 1 stamina to be 1001 and no losing 20 sec,but every player lose 10 sec per 3 min if he dont spend 100 un for butcher or machinist.

16. domino

domino Member

my secret is in gameplay not just stamina, energy.and u forget the arena for fast way for up level.
    1500-1000 = 500 stamina
    500 x2=1000 skills
    if u invest 500 in attack and 500 in health u will get same xp as at 500 stamina, the difference is that after up level the stamina is filled to 1000, while the attack and health not needed to be filled with un.

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Any player worth their salt who wants to level fast know the ways to do it. They are not secret. You play your way and the rest will play our way. :)

18. slave

slave Member

streak you will never understand the strategy he uses without knowing the other half....

how many times do i have to explain that to you?

122 x 2=244 wasted skill.....see? now it makes perfect sense.....

19. Eraser

Eraser Member

This thread is ridiculous.

Nobody is getting more than 1000 stam added to their current stamina on a level up.

I frequently level and have full stamina, but its because I have 1500 max stamina and leveled on 500 stamina left.

Nobody has both 10k attack and 50k health in zombie slayer. Maybe 1 player on Myspace/kanoplay has 10k attack but im fairly certain they dont have 50k health.

those are just the facts.

20. domino

domino Member

more from 1000 in stamina can work good but only i know how in this game...