Skill Points Reset!

Discussion in 'Rejected Ideas' started by Valeck, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Valeck

Valeck New Member

Hey everyone,

I am almost New to the game, I have seen there is no Skill Reset at all. I was thinking maybe have a one off FREE Reset? and maybe have the rest cost? like 100 God Points? if you think its a good idea plz vote maybe we could get this in the game :p

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. First thing, on the top right hand side you'll see a search bar. Please do a quick search on what you after and you'll more then likely find a thread already started.

Any kind of skill points reset has been discussed at great lengths and most people are against it.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  3. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
    just start over like the rest of us...
    1 star

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

absolutely no reset of skill points , just change your strategy, starting now :) no stars, there are no do overs lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
  5. Stackford

Stackford Member

How bad can your stats be LOL

6. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

7. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Absolutely not. Seen some games ruined by doing this.

8. petelegpeg

petelegpeg New Member

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

9. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

ok, this is clear already, nobody wants it.
    i guess it should be deleted?

10. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

how about a option for 250 gfs in lcn to reset your skills
    meaning all the skills you have now you can reset and use them again maybe for a diff stratedgy
    you might have wished you upped health or defense ect
    making it 250 gfs will put people off doing it all the time but most will want to do it once at least

11. Valeck

Valeck New Member

Ok guys i understand your point. So how about we have a Restart of your Account? that should be fair what do you guys think?

12. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

This has been brought up to, Valeck. Kano removed the reset option because there were to many "accidental" reset.

Someone hacked my account, I miss clicked etc. You said you are a new player? What game do you play? If you keep leveling up you can more then likely change your stats and fix what you don't like about your build. There are plenty of people here who i'm sure can help you.

13. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

Its easy enough to change thins around if you're under lets say lvl 1000...
    After that its hard to change things but it can be done with some hard work and dedication lol

14. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

I think most players mess up the allocation of skill points when they first start playing .. well I know I did :p ... it just takes time & levels to get your mobster they way you want it ... 0 stars :(

DoNRaDu likes this.
  15. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i agree on this bit no reset incase of accidentals or hacked accounts
    im shure if you contacted support they would look at a reset if thats what you wanted if you were leaving the game

16. Personally don't see a problem with this, but and it's a big but...

Points would in my opinion need to be distributed evenly, so if you have too much stamina and wanted more attack you could, but this would be limited based on your level, this way you pretty much get what you want and you don't build yourself up to abuse people :)

17. i would like a skill reset but then people would make there stats super

for example: level 1000=5000 skill points only from leveling
    if they reset at level 1000 they will only put there skill points into Attack,Defense,Stamina, and Health but i think they will just use it to mess up the game!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
  18. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I tried to get my FB ZS account reset when i was done playing there and Kano wouldn't have a bar of it. Said it wasn't possible to do :confused:

I think if you email support and talk one on one with Kano, showing good reason as to why you want your account reset, it should be an option.

19. Deltan

Deltan Member

Heh I just rejected the last skill points reset question the other day. This one's in the same bin, sorry. :(