Request Home >Social Feed Allow me to group by top squad!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted Ideas' started by Anthony Alford, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Anthony Alford

Anthony Alford New Member

ZS Code Gods,
    I've been playing ZS for 53 days. I have a large squad (300+) and I would like to take care of the people who add me to there top squad! If my top squad prospers, I make more money. Currently I have to sift through all my squad content and pick people out by picture or I use Squad Alerts > Earnings > select their picture and browse their feed to see if anything has happened to them that I can help with.

Allowing the filtering of the social feed by top squad will allow me to better assist my top squad. Thereby enhancing the game play for my top squad members because they know someone has their back and making looking after my top squad less of a pain.

Thanks for Reading,
    Anthony

P.S. It's just a modification to a query and should be wicked easy for you guys to do! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2012
  2. Anthony Alford

I've been thinking about it and I'm not sure I was 100% clear on what I am requesting. I want a filter that allows me to see the activities of people who have me in their top squad, not by my top squad.

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

currently you can filter who you see in the feed. These options are : all slayer, friends, squad and Faction. If I understand correctly, you want to add a top squad filter to this list?

4. Anthony Alford

"These options are : all slayer, friends, squad and Faction. If I understand correctly, you want to add a top squad filter to this list?" I don't want to filter by my top squad. My top squad is composed of the strongest players I interact with in the game. A filter allowing me to see my top squad would be useless since I can't really be helpful to someone 500+ levels higher than myself. I want to filter by people who have me in their top squad so I can easily find out if any of, lets call them "My Slayers", need assistance.

"My Slayers", would be a filter comprised of anyone in my squad who has me in their top squad. This would allow me to efficiently help with boss kills, assist with punches, reciprocate hitlists, and more without having to filter through the 300+ people in my squad. The success of any player in "My Slayers" directly affects me since I receive earnings from those slayers.

Did I explain that thoroughly enough?

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Not a bad suggestion. There could actually be two new filters "My Top Squad" and "In Top Squad".

6. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Thanks Anthony for the explanation. I get it now :)

7. Deltan

Deltan Member

Accepted. Mid-term timeline for this change. Fairly far out in the future.