[LCN] Reduction of punch waiting time

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Susan Patrick, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

As suggested by Selcuk Yildirim

Can we get the punch waiting time reduced to every 20 or 30 minutes instead of the hour please.

FOR FREE :)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  2. Stackford

Stackford Member

3. THE ICEMAN

THE ICEMAN New Member

i'm not sure why?,,,

4. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

have you a reason why you want 20 - 30 mins wait instead of 1hr

5. THE ICEMAN

THE ICEMAN New Member

yup i'd love to know reason ,, and understanding as to why also before making comment about this,,,, otherwise its a thumbs down from myself

6. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

Do I need a reason?

If so ... my reasons would be .. It'll make punch killing Mark King much quicker :p

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  7. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

the only reason i can see is that u can pk people more or get someone pk'd quicker
    maybe over a certain level or health you could say you may want to change it
    as it difficult to pk a high health mob
    but thats no reason for a change, people with high health have high health for a reason
    i vote no unless there was a other reasons

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

my answer is this
    You just punched in the face Sweetness n Light and dealt 794 damage.

9. DMQ

DMQ Member

What about if you throw a 1 damage punch you get another try, like at the fair and all that.. :)

10. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

You just punched in the face FU SHENG SOB and dealt 1403 damage. ... I win

No the real reason is for regular players who spend a significant amount of time a day playing (like myself) more enjoyment. Some of us actually fight a lot with each other & enjoy being able to finish off a rival with a PK, but its a drag having to wait the hour. (regardless of level)

Plus .. it would give smaller mobs more chance of PK larger levelled player ... when was the last time you PK'd me for instance?

11. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i dont really try to pk you i just like to punch and see if i can get higher punch
    as you say its quite difficult to pk someone especially if there higher level
    so how about random drop rewards for pks
    ps DMQ good idea if u threw a 1 damage you get another go lol
    or you could purchase for X gfs extra punches so you could buy 10 extra a day then u could punch someone to pk

12. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

Random rewards is fine, along with extra punches.

Huge NO to the idea of purchasing extra punches ... I already pay Kano enough in a month to play :/ (before u start .. I know its possible to play for free ... but not at my level unless I restrict my play to 30 minutes a day (where's the fun in that) & lose my position on the leader board)

13. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

its everyone choice Susan if they pay to play or not
    and you state you already pay kano enough again thats the individuals choice
    we get full stams daily full healths daily and lots to do with gamers
    and job challenges and help
    so theres a lot of things for free also

14. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

yeah whatever, this isnt the thread to go into it though. This Thread is requesting a change in the punch times for FREE!!!

15. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

lol you brought it up so i answered
    and the thread question i believe was changing the frequency and you didnt mention free :p:p

ps see u in an hr :p:p

16. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

Yup Mark ... the wait is killing me lol xx

17. true blood

true blood Member

Thank you for startin threat Susan.

First of all this idea not for high levels.It's about all player who gave serious time here.We all love pk so why we wouldnt rise that possibility.Also low health player's gain max punch damage determinite their health so i dont think it's unfair for low health people.This is just an idea who loves punch.If anyone really piss pk'ed lol we all know where place ""heal"" :)

Actually that idea gaves more chance to being teamwork while play.Thanks everyone who share their ideas :)

18. Susan Patrick

Susan Patrick Member

You just killed FU SHENG SOB with a punch to the face!

19. U_Like_That1

U_Like_That1 New Member

No need to lower the time if ur that impatient use some of ur FAKE cash and add them. Or join a real fam with active players that can get the punch party done.

20. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

You just custard pied in the face Sweetness n Light and dealt 1489 damage.