[LCN] Raid boss health

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by GATMAN, Oct 28, 2015.

1. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Why is the raid bass's health so much higher in Mobwars than it is for games like viking clan? VC players have a LOT of accounts that are higher than lvl 10,000, most VC players have huge amounts of stamina but their raid bosses have a considerably less amount of health.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Just the way it is. The curves are much more difficult in LCN than in Vikings and Pirates. I think that's why some players skip playing LCN because it's easier to level in the other two.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
    mi7ch likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Also depends if is a new raid or a repeat raid boss

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I think @Jared nailed it; LCN is on a way different curve in terms of player level and overall "difficulty" compared to Viking Clan and Pirate Clan. Despite having a similar wrapper, they are definitely apples and oranges.

5. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Jarad did nail it: the curve is harder in Mobwars then viking clan, perhaps that should change so to attract some new mobwars players that ignore thie game due to the increased cost, and less opportunity that the other app's provide. You get 3 chieftains per 10 godfathers in VC, mobwars gives you 2. raids die easy in VC due to the abundance of super high level 10k+ players that have thousands upon thousands of stamina and never even have to pay for refill's. In mobwars on kp2, we have 2 people above lvl 10k. VC Raids have nearly 10% less health than MW.

All this rambling of mine basically boils to the fact i would like to see more benefit to playing than what i do. Raid bosses should be easier, like they are in all other kano games, The XP payout for higher lvl's needs a dramatic re-thinking to make them comparable to the payout advantages received by low levels.

This will be month 2 that i pull no money out of pocket to play the raids on MW. So you know, i am not missing your overall point that the games are different entities and shouldn't be considered comparable in every detail.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

I'm afraid these raids will be the last for me on Kong after hitting a brick wall again...12.5k levels later and I still haven't learnt.
    I wish someone would listen to what the experienced players have to say. Not only are we trying to help ourselves but infact we are trying to help kano.

Rhenkle1 likes this.
  7. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well, Pirates spent more time on the sea, so they have practical problems of killing a raid, solution is low health so they can kill it later. Vikings of course they they have to deal with those monsters and ##it. so they have hard timing too. not to mention that they are gods. but mobsters, we are on earth nicely enjoying a cup of tea, so get your butt up and kill the raid, it has high health!!!

Kirsten likes this.