[ZS] Punch / Pistol Whip / Axe Slap- Button in fighting screen

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Angel, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Angel

Angel Member

I would like to have a button for the punches somewhere in the fighting screen.
    ATM it is quite annoying to punch someone. for I have to klick on the profile and to search the right button, than back to the fighting list and so on...

To avoid that the button will be hit by mistake, it should be placed on another corner than the attack button und be marked with the image of a fist, a pistol or the axe.

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  2. Maler

Maler Member

that's a good idea ;)

3. Angel

Angel Member

No one else is supporting this idea?

I really would like to see this happen

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I gave it a 8 :) I do not have a problem as it is now but I could see how it could help

5. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Sorry...but i like it where its currently at. If your attacking someone from their page its very accessible to place a well timed slap for the kill with ease. In addition....placing buttons close to the attack button has proven to be a major headache every time because of mis-clicks, the last thing I want to do is accidentally slap someone unintentionally and have to wait another hour for the kill.. I like what your thinking.....but this particular idea would prove to be problematic.

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  6. I give this a 5/10 It's a good concept, but I think as Polish has already mentioned it could cause a huge problem for people and could cause unnecessary wars/bullying etc. because someone punched them by an accident, I don't think it's a huge problem where it currently is, but that's just me :)

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

10 from me.I don't see any problem with this.IMO it should've been there the whole time.

8. Angel

Angel Member

the button has not necessarily to be close to the attack button.

It could be anywhere else, marked with a big image of a fist/pistol/axe or something like that, but it has to be on the fighscreen IMO.
    For you can punch just one time each hour, I dont think, that this could cause bullying or wars.

9. I'm not sure what the general consensus is in PC/VC as I don't play a lot, but in LCN if you punch someone it can cause all sorts of trouble, I would imagine it would be the same in the other games, so if you hit the Punch button by mistake you could get trouble you don't want :p

If you are going to have punch on the fight page, then you might as well have Bounty, Bounty trap, Ambush etc. on the same page lol

10. Angel

Angel Member

hit the punch button by mistake you can also on the profilpage. That is IMO a very weak argument, and as I said, Kano could place the button on a dark corner of the fighting screen, so that it could not be hit by mistake.

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well I guess when all is said and done Kano has the final say, so we shall see what happens but good discussion:)

12. Who's arguing? :) This is just my opinion, yep it happens on people's profile pages too, As Linda said it's Kano's final decision no matter who agrees or disagrees with it :)