Properties has a uber fail !!!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Merks, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Merks

Merks New Member

ok so i went to upgrade my building's and it said it would take 4 days but now its saying 219 hrs left any 1 know why and i clicked upgrade about 5 days ago and im not paying 20 UN credits just to fix this

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  2. mahmoudma22

mahmoudma22 New Member

i have problem with my Properties, im level 62 and just Unlock 4 parts of it, i have been geting messages that i have unlock Properties Part but when i check i found nothing, someone can help or explain

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

on zombie slayers it does take alot of time to upgrade property but u will also need them gifts to upgrade your property..an u can put them gifts u need just for property in your wishlist an only thing u gotta do is ask for them gifts right after :) hope this helps you..

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

state the game, and platform and or send a ticket in to support if you need an answer.

5. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

hate the upgradimg way in zs have a ton of cash could buy alot so sad not usuing my un to upgrade

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

yeah the other three games ya don't upgrade, ya just buy more, totally different ballgame in other ways also.

7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

In ZS might take 5-10 years to fully upgrade a new location, life and the games are to short for that, I better save 140 UNs when a new location is comming

8. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

not worth to spend uns under paris properties still chasing last venice property and saving uns for that :D

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Please submit a ticket to Support and they'll check and see if you have Property parts on your character, or you can check yourself by going to your Inventory and checking "Spare Parts". :)