[ZS] nonestop refresh.....

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by funnyman, Jul 25, 2015.

1. funnyman

funnyman Member

is it me or has the lag gone through the roof on saturday.......

seems everytime i change between the tabs i get the refresh screen and it has also wandered onto fw where the freeze screen is a sure thing.....

2. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

This is insane, it is non stop lag

AlterEgoT, Kirsten and Dale Barrie like this.
  3. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

It is expected a bit of lag at start of an event we all get that, but its getting worse for everything, FWs is 1 of worse lags, 1 attack every 3 secs when im spamming my clicker like im a vibrating tool, summat needs improving

Tony Montana likes this.
  4. Tony Montana

THIS IS STILL GOING ON anything you click on Not working refresh FIX IT ALREADY

Dale Barrie and Kirsten like this.
  5. funnyman

funnyman Member

i see the nonestop lag is being ignored so eather fix the lag which ruins my gameplay every day. it has become so gross and ugh its everytime i click a tab i get refresh now adays...... so i come to the conclusion fix the thing or lose me as a cuctomer on kano games

Dale Barrie and Tony Montana like this.
  6. Tony Montana

It has not got any better, you can click any part of the page to get that message, I can only imagine the chaos it will reek when BA starts. Sounds like kano needs a new server.

Dale Barrie and Kirsten like this.
  7. funnyman

funnyman Member

and you were right it was just awfull trying to play a game where 1/3 of ones clicks comes throug...... i mean why ha it gone so wrong since i started where things we reasonable to now, where everything is a struggle..........

Dale Barrie, Kirsten and Tony Montana like this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It is awful , VC and PC have the same issue , it is just super annoying, I just do not even bother playing when it gets like that the boob tube is more interesting lately between the boredom of hitting raids and barely playing others parts of the game , maybe I need a need a new hobby

Tony Montana and Dale Barrie like this.
  9. Tony Montana

Maybe Kano needs to stop making excuses and fix it he issue instead of placing blame

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Do you mean like this: http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/serverside-game-performance-update-s.16139/ ?

We've been pretty good about placing the onus on ourselves to resolve the performance issue and even though what we've discovered points to very low instances of above average request times we are still looking into it and working with our server provider to get an extra level of data beyond what is normally exposed to us.

I understand it's frustrating to encounter lag, but we are working on it. :)

AlterEgoT likes this.
  11. Tony Montana

Thank you Mitch, and I am not mad at you personally, but it just makes everything so much less enjoyable when anything you click on causes page refreshes.

AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  12. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I must not have been around.

I've gotta admit, I'm seeing WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY less not working refresh these days.

Still absolutely abhor the hitlist delay though :'(

Atm I can't play. Can't see the lists, and nothing but ambushes around. Trying to do the stupid weekday calendar and nothing to click on while I wait is disheartening.

oops off subject.

But we really really HATE the delay and refreshes more than just about anything.

Other than maybe the fact that high levels ambush lower levels and chain them. such a shame defense has been phased out of the game ;)

but no, still. the delay is worse.

funnyman likes this.