No more TOU for the World Chat?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jillian Thyra Johansson, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, Kano, what's going on? It was my understanding that in order to have the privilege of posting in the World Chat one had to abide by certain TOU's. And one of those TOU's was that you could not accuse another player of cheating. However, that seems to have been lifted.............for certain players anyway.

I know that players in PC have been banned from the WC for doing just that yet there is a player in VC on Kanoplay who accuses me of cheating on nearly a daily basis. I report them every time and yet you do nothing? What kind of double standard are you apply here? Could we get a list of double standards and who exactly is exempt from your rules? I know the one accusing me daily spends a lot of money and I don't........any more. Is that it?

And don't tell me to put in a ticket. I used your report method on the WC and that should be sufficient. In fact, he just accused me of cheating a couple of hours ago. Just saw it a few minutes ago. I reported him. Now do something!!!

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, if you've reported him from the World Chat, that's all that needs to be done. We will investigate the account and take the appropriate actions.

3. THANK YOU!!!! I was beginning to think no one would ever respond.

4. ben

ben Active Member

i agree it gos on on pc all the time and i report them and not a thing happen to them...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.