New Raid Boss?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Grand Master Fielding, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Is there a new Raid boss coming to KANO Server 2? If so it would be helpful for KANO to notify the players of these things maybe? There's nothing in KANO Server 2 about this, and I had to hear about it on a FB group I'm a member of.

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It was announced yesterday on their FB page: Loki's monstrous son has escaped his prison and now threatens human lands with his savagery. Watch for him this Thursday, Feb 12th! https://www.facebook.com/vikingclan...37044.119540541488416/654939774615154/?type=1

If I have to guess, their timetable for Raid Boss every month:
    1st Thursday: Zombie Slayer
    2nd Thursday: Viking Clan
    3rd Thursday: LCN
    4th Thursday: Pirate Clan

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

Why are they posting it on the FB page. If they have it posted in one area, then it should be post in all; from FB page to the games news feed to these forums. Cents not everyone has time to look everywhere to find something out about the game. It just seems like KANO wants to keep things hidden from people.

Deblovscats1 and Lasinagol like this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It was in a FB game group, I have not seen it anywhere else, maybe it is on the official Kano page ??

OK I just saw the above post, so yeah on their FB Page, and I have seen it said it will be once a month at the same time each month, according to something I read in the forum a couple of weeks ago, so PC should be the last Thurs of the month, like it has been the last two times.

Maybe Mitch can post the link for that Page, so you can check things out from time to time.

5. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Will the defeated ones be coming back around? It would make things somewhat more fair to new players that stick around long enough...I also want another crack at the Cave Dragon...

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, the current plan is to have old Raid Bosses come back eventually.

Lasinagol likes this.
  7. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

I'm sure they will when KANO ups the Raid Boss appearances to twice a month.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Before anyone runs with that, we will not be increasing the frequency of the Raid Bosses.

Kirsten, Lasinagol and George Burd like this.
  9. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I guess I only get answers by other players and not by KANO

10. Grand Master Fielding

That's about par for the course

11. Grand Master Fielding

Don't you think you've already made the RAID bosses way too frequent?

Deblovscats1 and Old Salt like this.
  12. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

What about DECREASING the frequency of the Raid Bosses.?

kevinmalo and Old Salt like this.
  13. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

They probably won't be doing that either. :(

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

just saw the announcement on the Fb page:
    Viking Clan
    Rumors of an old enemy have appeared, passed on by Dwarves who have felt the ground shaking in deep tunnels.
    The hunt begins tomorrow, March 12th!

the Boss will return with new updated drops or the older and slightly weaker ones?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Raid Boss will have the same drops as before, although it will also have Commons which is did not have the first time. Raid Boss drops will eventually be updated after enough time passes, though.

16. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

At the achievements showed up a new achievement for the Cave boss, with a different picture:
    New:
    [​IMG]
    Kill the Cave Dragon

10 Skill Points

Old achievement:
    [​IMG]
    Kill the Cave Dragon

10 Skill Points

If it is the same boss it shouldn't be the same achievement?

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's the same achievement, that other one was pushed by accident and will be removed shortly.

18. Kirsten

So actually no achievement then if ya did the first raid event already ??, that would suck big time

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Correct, no achievement if you already defeated the Cave Dragon last time.

20. Kirsten