New Locations

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Sir Opinion Alot, Feb 10, 2015.

?

New Locations

1. Should new locations be based on other aspects beside level requirement

18.2%
  2. yes

63.6%
  3. no

27.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I for one do not like limited idea for locations this is what being tossed around. But I would love new locations. So in turn the idea of have a certain aspect before you can unlock the city would is the idea created by a player, I think that would be nice have a higher cost for jobs with items alot stronger. Say for example you can have a place called Hitlist Island which can be unlocked with 1st unlock feature at 1000 hitlist kills. Another say Bankers Resort unlocks when you deposit 100 trillion dollars. Each one of these new spot would have jobs based around them Hitlist Island would do with all assassin jobs, the Bankers could all do with robbing banks and other thing etc with big payoffs, this way new content is unlock but it not based by level which I love the idea but I for one do not like the limited idea for cities. We have enough limited time things with SW, BA, and Raids.

2. I love the idea of achievement based city unlocks. A different aspect to go after.

3. Sick Em

Sick Em New Member

KANO will find a way to screw this up like everything else they change. I think you should have to pay fp's to open new cities, with each one costing more and more fp's. Got to make sure and cater to KANO's wallet!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  4. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I think this is a very interesting idea

5. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Intriguing...........

6. fuM

fuM Member

It should be nice, but with Bank jobs they need to put more Income from doing jobs and with Hitlist Island should be some Killing jobs like Killing The President of x Country and with some chances and Big rewards like weapons and stamina or energy ....