[PC] New income achievements?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mark Spicer, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Mark Spicer

Mark Spicer Member

I know the dev's have a lot of things to do, but I was wondering if there were any new income achievements coming. I know that I passed the 4.5 trillion marker a long ways back, and I'm not the only one. It would be nice to have a new, fixed target to work towards. Some new skills achievements (Health, Stamina, Energy, Attack, Defence) and additional Hoard achievements would also be a good thing, IMHO.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Pass on the new "hoard" achievements, it stagnates the game.

diva of destruction likes this.
  3. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

agreed how about most spent achievement or something along that line that would add a little spice to the game

Pinhead likes this.
  4. Mark Spicer

Mark Spicer Member

I don't use the hoard at all, unless going for an achievement. And then I keep the coins on hand until I have enough for the achievement plus the fee. Then I pull it all out right after and go on a shopping spree...

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Mark Spicer

Mark Spicer Member

Not sure how that work, I've spent hundreds of quads on Rule, not to mention bounties and traps... I don't think they could work out just how much I, or any other player in the game for years, has likely spent...

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i done tryed this before aways back an they didnt do a darn thing about my idea at doing this...be nice if they would increase more besides working on stupid cities an bosses i rather see more ach cause i may can get into the good bosses but i cant use em until i get there...

7. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Bump! Squeak goes the wheel. Income achievements are miles behind. I don't care about hoard, but income yes.

HamstEr of Many Faces likes this.
  8. I'm just going to say... Yes. and bump.

9. and for some danged reason I have two accounts here, so double yes.