New game suggestion: KITTEH CLAN

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by wtf a talking towel, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Since FaceBot gets their own game all to themselves how about you Eddies over at Kano make one that caters exclusively to myspace users? If I may suggest one that is sure to be a hit, KITTEH CLAN. In this game you will select a unique breed of kitteh, such as a Persian or Siamese and go around peeing on objects to mark your territory and clawing the crap out of other kittehs. For bosses you can have things like Rizzo the Rat or the Three-Headed Drag Cat to fight.

Yes I am aware there is already a Cat Wars game BUT, in all honestly one of the most critical features, if not the most critical feature of Kano's apps that kept me playing for more than one day when I actually started playing at length was the ease at which you could add friends to your game. Cat Wars is more like Castle Age in adding friends, i.e. having to randomly go through ALL your friends having no clue which ones play and send invites one at a freaking time...(hence why I had long since aborted play on Castle Age and left that game rotting in a festering puree of dismembered tyndall parts.)