[VC] New Feature: Power Heal

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 7, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey folks,

Today we'll be rolling out a new feature to Viking Clan called the Power Heal. What this allows you to do is buff your health over the maximum. There are a few conditions where this is not the case and there are limitations, but we'll cover that below along with a demo video to show you how it works in game.

Power Heal will become available when you reach 10,000 Health. At 10,000 health, you can heal 125% above your maximum by clicking the Power Heal link beside the regular heal link. This is depicted in Battles and Bosses by a lime green bar with a red plus and the word "Buffed", which is overlayed on top of your regular health bar. As you attack (or are being attacked) and take damage, this bar will decrease first, followed by your normal health.

The Power Heal caps out at 150,000 max Health, allowing you to heal up to 500% above (or 750,000 buffed Health). Even if you are above 150,000 Health, you can still only Power Heal up to 750,000 buffed Health. The cost to Power Heal is 25% per unit of health more than regular healing, but the benefit is you won't need to heal as often.

There are two scenarios that cancel or prevent Power Healing and they are: when you are placed or are riding the Bounty and when you trigger a Counter Attack. If you trigger a Counter Attack, your buffed Health is removed and the damage is applied to you base Health. If you are placed on the Bounty, your buffed Health is removed.

You are limited to 500 Power Heals within 24 hours of the first Power Heal. You can check and see how many Power Heals you have remaining and when you can start Power Healing again if you've used up all 500 on your Profile page.

This video below will show you what Power Heal will look like and how it works in game. Please note that this video is from Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra, but the functionality and visuals depicted are the same as they appear in Viking Clan.

Any comments or feedback, please leave it below!

2. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

This will be interesting....LOL..Might help those lower levels on the first heal of the day in war mode...its like a feeding frenzy sometimes...i do see the battle kills dropping...either way...time will tell...

3. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

this power heal should come in handy,,thx mitch :)

4. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I really enjoy this feature. I am unsure of if it relates to damage against bosses, but I can now clear my battle list with one heal. Including the 45+ Valhalla Vikes...

5. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

How do you get a figure of up to 500% for power heal if you can't stack them?

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

might be a bug there unless youre mistaken...just checked my profile page and it says i have 499 p heals left but i have been power healing all night....maybe it resets at midnight? 3 a.m. for me....or maybe my allocated p heals havent updated yet? not sure whats up with it

Zoonie likes this.
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The more health you have, the higher you can Power Heal in one go.

The total resets to maximum 24 hours after the first Power Heal.

8. Rodney Rangel

9. Rodney Rangel

i wish there was a power heal button there when our guild is in war mode

10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

In every game in the fight list on a power healed player says Buffed, when I attack them on their health says Boosted. Its a typo or design?

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That is most likely a typo. We'll get that fixed up, thanks for pointing that out. :)

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the heads up. Someone (read: me) left that in there by mistake ;) All should say "Buffed" now.

13. Demonik1

i understood that comment the first time i saw and im telling you thats not what happened...it had been less than 12 hours, not even close to 24. not that im complaining, unlimited power heals is just fine with me :)

14. Demonik1

great idea, especially for the little guys and gals....should be an easy add, huh kano?

Rodney Rangel likes this.
  15. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

I agree. I used at least 4 Power Heals getting my dailies in. After 20 minutes the line in my profile told me I had 498 Power Heals left, not 496 and after less than 50 minutes I was back up to 500 left.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I have been informed by Smack that the Power Heal total resets to 500 twenty-four hours after the first Heal action, whether it be Power or the regular variety.

17. Demonik1

then please inform smack of this and explain how ive been using it all day and i see this right now Untitled20141009160026.png

18. Demonik1

either way it doesnt matter i suppose...i seriously doubt ill ever have to use it more than 500 times in one day lol...i dont think ive ever healed 500 times before this was implemented haha

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well we do want to prevent people from abusing this. My apologies for misunderstanding, I have informed Smack of your informing me of this information.

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It has been said it is not for the arena , wars , hitlist etc just reg game