[LCN] new bosses for lower players

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Elodie, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Elodie

Elodie Member

Suggested by Armando Cucinotta which is a good idea:

'would it be possible to create maybe three new locations to Mob Wars for small and medium levels, I think one location in 2000 - 3000, one location 3000 - 4000 and the last in 4000 - 5000, helping so many players to use new items and jobs and also to level up. We are losing many players because there are few cities and also take too many levels to get. If you do so , we don't loose so many new players in this game and of course they will use more godfather points. Listen to me please so this game don't die. Thanks.'

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Yikes...no thanks! As a low level player in LCN In completely against this idea. Ive seen the negative impact on higher level players similar updates have had in other Kano games. Im 100 % content to play the game exactly the way everybody higher in levels than me had to play it. Its the only fair way

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

NO absolutely not, the games are set up this way it takes time getting to certain levels for new locations it is supposed to be something of a challenge not a simple quick and easy way, if some want to quit that means they do not know how these games work, reading the help section is a good idea to see if this kind of game is for everyone. It is fine the way it is. Everyone starts off and grows at their own pace, with the same advantages . Why some are in such a hurry to level up , quicker than the design of the game, is not smart.

4. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member