Need Advice on Spending Fps

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Matthew Yartin, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Matthew Yartin

Matthew Yartin New Member

Hey guys. I've been playing just under 2 weeks and have accumulated a couple hundred FPs.

I need advice on how to best spend my FPs. Wondering if/what type of special items to buy. Should I change characters (I'm an assassin)? In buying special items, should I get a high attack weapon and vehicle to help me gain extra experience/damage vs. Bosses?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

-BoreAphyll

QD7NNn3wgB

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Depends on what level you are. If you're over level 100, investing in a new character might not be a bad idea.

As for buying items, it all depends on how you want to build your character. If you're going heavy attack, try waiting for Limited Time and Quantity items that have a higher attack stat.

You can also keep those FPs on hand for Stamina or Energy top-ups or to buy shots or Keys for Calendars!

That's based on my experience though. I'm sure one of our veterans will have some advice for you as well!

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Mitch is right....but he left out the most important item. There is nothing more important than hired Mob/clan/mateys in these games. Dont forget that the higher in level u go the slower those FP will accumulate (unless u buy them of course). So get as much Mob as u can now. Good luck!

Also a good idea to keep some in reserve as well....ya never know when when u might have an urgent need for a refill, a few extra keys, shots or that sick unlimited item

Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I knew I was forgetting something! Thanks, polish!

5. Matthew Yartin

Matthew Yartin New Member

Thanks for the input guys!

6. Rab Smith

Rab Smith New Member

only use FP's on hired mobsters , better stats. when you are maxed, only go for either 300 attack or 300 defense or over