More content

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Maler, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Maler

Maler Member

I know it's been hard, with what happened in MySpace VC, but, i was wondering: can you provide a deadline as to when are secondary bosses going to be implemented (i'm talking about Midgard-GT and above) and/or more blacksmithing recipes (i have thousands of boss drops that are completely useless) ?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi Maler,

Sorry, but I can't share anything definitive other than that they are coming sooner rather than later! Once they're ready to go though, we'll send out a notification every way we know how!

3. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Mi7ch - I want to agree 101% with Maler. But with all the goings on now because of MYSPACE and the Bieb helping to kill it off - I didn't want to ask for too much. It would be much appreciated if when KANO finds the time - as I got thousands of weapons/warriors I no longer use but can't build.

4. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Maler - I feel your pain.

5. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

mitch, any chance you can reply to my thread as you reply to everyone else, still want to know why stats was lowered

6. Maler

Maler Member

Thanks for the reply Mi7ch, i am looking forward to seeing them, sooner rather than later! Hopefully sooner means days or weeks, not months or years. :)
    Thanks for the support, Grand Master.
    As for Bully, even if a response will be offered, i doubt it will make a difference. Still, i hope you get yours, although, i'm not sure if you will like it.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Maler Sorry for not being able to be more specific!

@bully thor I responded to your thread!

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi bully thor,

If you're having issues with your account, your best bet is to contact Support! They have access to much more information about your account than I do here on the forums, and they'll be able to help you out!

9. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

thanks mi7ch done it