Memorial Tab on Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Mabest, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

This was discussed in another area, but was never presented in the Ideas Section, so I am presenting it now.
    I believe the majority of the players would like to have a Memorial Tab on the Leaderboard for our fallen mates. I don't know who all has passed in other Kano games, but I do have the information for Pirate Clan, along with the Memorial Gifts information. I realize that some of our players played more than one game, so if someone else has the information from the other games for the Memorial Gifts there, then that information would be nice to have too.
    It would be nice to also have the lettering on these Memorial Gifts on the gifting screen, to be in a different color, so that people would understand that they are not just any gift and that there was a purpose behind them.
    There is only one of them currently being used for crafting. I wasn't expecting to see a Memorial Gift to be used this way. I think perhaps that someone there at Kano forgot what it was and who it was for.
    What say you Kano? Can this be done?

2. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Bumping this. Quite a few people liked an idea of something like a Memorial Tab on the Leaderboard for our fallen mates but yet no one is commenting or voting other than the current 3. I appreciate those votes by the way. :)
    However, I need people to vote 5 stars on this please if you guys would like to see something.
    Thanks!

killer karaman, richylufc and --Mz-- like this.
  3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well if they start making more gifts like this then we should be able to use it for crafting not random gifts bc i would like to get stronger as i progress within the games i played :)

4. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

I like the idea of a memorial tab.

Mabest and --Mz-- like this.
  5. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Justin, one of the gifts, Parakeet Pierre, which is Jim Wilkinson's Memorial Gift, is being used as a crafting item.

6. --Mz--

--Mz-- Member

I posted this all over the place since i think it is an awesome idea :)

7. This is a great idea, Id love to see it across all the games. Many of us get close playing alongside one another.

8. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well just keep in mind i also lost my favorite players as well..but always remeber they are gone but not forgotten an never will be forgotten..

9. kingarthur1972

kingarthur1972 New Member

we get a bonus in the vc side for stamina

10. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I think perhaps you are commenting about vc stamina in the wrong area Kingarthur1972. :)

The Navigator and Kirsten like this.
  11. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

We don't want to forget them Justin, hence the need for the Memorial Board and not just the gifts.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  12. Carl Stahls

Carl Stahls Member

there was a trident made for a developer on FB Mobwars I believe

Mabest likes this.
  13. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I only know about PC, I don't know about the other games.

14. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Here is the list of people's names, pirate name and their memorial gift for those of you who don't know or have perhaps forgotten who or what the gift was for.

Tom Land aka Fingers the Pirate
    Fingers the Pirate (Matey)
    Fingers Frigate (Ship)
    Fingers Token (Weapon)

Jim Wilkinson aka Pierre LaFitte
    Parakeet Pierre (Ship)

Kathy Hebel aka CougarKat
    Cougar Claw (Weapon)

Jack Slayford aka Buoy Eyed Jack
    Jack's Hat (Weapon)

Catherine Charlton aka The Sea Witch
    Cat's Wand (Weapon)

Bob Evans aka Bob LaFeat
    Bob's Voyager (Ship)

Daniel Ploppy Greenly aka Ploppy
    Swabbie Dan (Matey)

Gobbler, The Navigator and --Mz-- like this.
  15. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

That was the Trinity Pitchfork as I remember.

16. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

If some who know the Memorial Gifts and the names of the people from the other Kano games, it could be put together in one document. :) You can inbox me with the information and I'll put it together. Please make sure spelling on the names, etc. is correct. Thanks!

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Which memorial item is being used for crafting?

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Parakeet pierre

Mabest likes this.
  19. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Jim Wilkinson aka Pierre LaFitte
    Parakeet Pierre (Ship)
    Used to craft the Hawkwing Sabre.
    Required Location: Floating City Locked Recipe
    Level Unlock: Level 10385
    Crafting Cost: 300,000,000,000 coins
    As I have said before Mi7ch, I think the Dev that was in charge of this particular craft, forgot or didn't know that it is a Memorial Gift. Hence the need for a Memorial Tab in order to put a reminder out there for all. :)

--Mz--, Gobbler and Kirsten like this.
  20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the heads up, Parakeet Pierre has been swapped with the Clockwork Parrot for that particular recipe. :)

Sebastien Dirks, Gobbler and Kirsten like this.