[LCN] long time glitch worsening

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by robert knight, Oct 1, 2015.

1. robert knight

robert knight New Member

i have been a player for years and over the past few months there has been a well known problem with gifting. and now recently it is getting much worse and at times wont let me return gifts to some of my most active players and mobbies. its getting so bad that im hearing about some folks leaving en masse and comparing you to zynga when it comes to slowdowns and fixing problems. i like this game and its the only one i really play these days but this is becoming very tedious. could somebody address this without getting into a huge pissin contest with facebook lie other game companies who are no longer even around because of petty problems or money. is this problem money related? is it not profitable enough to fix and your waitin for enough folks to quit so you can kill it? i know theres lots of loyal players worldwide out there on lcn and your others. we have been waiting quite awhile for this lilbug to go away but now it seems to be expanding and slowing play down to high aggrivation levels and missed gameplay and points.at first it was treating gift reciepents like new mobbies now its not even letting me return gifts espically from the earnings page. boosts seem to go thru fine but gifts get lost completely . go extremely slow. or make me check the newbie box. its gotten much worse in the past week. listen folks im disabled and mostly homebound and this is one of my more interesting regular hobbies as you can tell by my attendance. please fix these long recurring issues before you lose your playerbase and the game fades away like so many other games that have gotten popular and died from glitches n slowdowns and letting the beancounters stifle the programmers.the programmers n gamers make it fun if theres no fun theres no fan base and the beancounters have chocked the life out of a good company and killed it for a buck while the really creative people that make the companies and games come to life get screwed. sorry for rambling on but i had to speak my mind. it seems to me everytime i see long term glitches it usally means theres something more goin on. usually money or apathy and the end of the game or company usually isnt too far behind. sincerely rfk

2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

gifting works well for me, only thing annoys me is I have to send gift one by one, I'd like to choose a gift and send all as their need. what's annoying is in facebook I have to confirm again and again even if I selected don't ask me again option. why can't we use gifts in one click..

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll be getting the developers to look into a solution to the Gifting since Facebook doesn't seem to be resolving their issue in a timely manner. :)

Tony Montana and AXXO like this.
  4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Thank you Mitch, don't know what would we do without you lol :)

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You'd probably have to deal with @Aardvark or something. :p

Kirsten likes this.
  6. DERANGED MANIAC

DERANGED MANIAC New Member

Bob Sciarrone sent you a gift:
    [​IMG]
    Here is the Kitchen Knife Set for your Mob. Could you help me by sending a gift back?

WHEN IS THIS ISSUE GOING TO BE RESOLVED. THIS IS A BUNCH OF NONSENSE, IT TAKES AWAY FROM MY PLAYING AND PREVENTS ME FROM COMPETING WITH THE MANY THAT HELPS IN JOBS AND SENDING GIFTS IN JOB HELPING. I'M GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS CRAP. THE CHECKBOX THAT PREVENTS THIS IN THE FUTURE DOES NOT WORK.

7. DERANGED MANIAC

Don't ask again before sending requests to Barry Pass from this app.

THE ABOVE. WHEN CHECKED, DOES NOT WORK. SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL IN FIXING THIS???? I GET THIS FROM ALL PLAYERS

AXXO likes this.
  8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Same here, I think facebook needs to resend confirmation for the people who are not friends in facebook. basically you're mobbed in the game, but not facebook friends. that's annoying but no fix so far. may be it could just simplify like one click. This is a reason why people don't send gifts, I get gifts mostly from my syndicate and friends who I have known for 4 years.

DERANGED MANIAC likes this.
  9. DERANGED MANIAC

Because Facebook won't properly address the issue and work with KANO, KANO will be the loser and players won't tolerate it. I give this one month for resolution. If it is not fixed in 30 days, I will stop playing all games on Facebook and not just KANO games. If I were the CEO of KANO, I would withhold their share of what I pay them until it's resolved.

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

NOOOOO not Aardvark, anyone but her :p

11. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

It happened again, cannot send GIFTS unless I go to their profile, I mean can't send gifts through mob alerts/ earnings or in the feed. this is really getting worse. one month it was ok and then again.