Keep comments relative to subject

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Sir Opinion Alot, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

OK here is what i have seen I May make a suggestion for 1 app then out of the blue everyone wants to bring the other apps in on the subject Example, the stamina change for lcn and energy when you level If im not mistaking I mentioned for it in the forums for LCN and now alot of pc and vc and said no so they shut the idea down for all the apps. Please if a idea is brought for 1 app do not bring your thoughts in for the rewards for posting and clutter it up about your other app. Let start keeping it on 1 subject at a time if you feel you dont want it for your app then start your own thread.

2. Shotgun Ed

Shotgun Ed New Member

I Agree Each Game is different lets keep on target with LCN issues personally I couldn't care less on what goes on in others.

3. Jess

Jess Active Member

I can relate to what you're saying. I've experienced this.

Posting an idea related to LCN, getting feedback from VC players...

foxysiren and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  4. ironfist lee

ironfist lee New Member

i agree with you yes i do ;)

5. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Perfectly said...Too many trolls around

6. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I only post if in my perception it can or does apply to VC. I fullheartedly agree with you though Jamey Kean.

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I disagree on this. Changes to one game usually make it to all of them. A good example of this is the changes to the battle arenas. LCN players are griping that they didn't know about the changes to the most recent arena, even though they went into effect in Vikings about 3 months ago. I do normally qualify my posts if I don't play a particular game (such as Zombies), which I think is a good idea.

Kirsten and George Burd like this.
  8. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

They knew lol they just like to moan :p

9. Sir Opinion Alot

I Understand why most worry but my main reason for this, there has been more than one time i have leveled up got killed and was in big negative, with the stamina and energy i got to level didnt even get me out of it, which i feel is a little overboard, I know when the game started thats all you needed for a lvl but as the game grew and levels increased things have changed and this is one change alot would like to see, when you start yes 50 stamina goes along way but when you get high it aint nothing, the curve for lvling is way off I dont understand why when I suggest something for LCN it has all of a sudden been placed for an idea for all apps, each one i have seen do different things with stamina, energy, and health for leveling they all do not follow same ideas so I dont understand why this is brought up either about ba, sw, or anything else we are getting off the subject again

robbin gordon likes this.
  10. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

i think it's ok to speak in all platforms, but know what the hell you are talking about ! as i only play lcn, i rarely comment anywhere else on any other games, as wtf do i know about what their issues are. i also rarely post about newbie things, as it's been a very long time since i have been one, and even though i understand their issues, when i was a low level, there were no level 8k's around to change perceptions.

i just wish people didn't just post to see their ideas in print, but posted to give input and further the convo. some of the 'players' around here just boggle my mind.

but i like ALL of you here.... ;)

Sir Opinion Alot and Lasinagol like this.
  11. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i agree w/ keeping comments relative, but since all games are connected and implemented ideas usually affects all games it's kinda tough... and yes they're are those that just troll ;)

12. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

noone is off subject the fact is, if you push to change one game then either kano or players will push it too all that is why people watch all threads

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Sir Opinion Alot

IF thats the case then zombie slayer would not be different for the bonus when you level but there is, 1 app dont have the warmode like the othere, yes its a basic platform they use across the board but game physics and xp are totally different from each platform so you cant say everything is the same for all apps because they have done things different for just one app.

14. George Burd

no not everything is the same, but it is worth keeping your eyes open in my opinion

Kirsten and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  15. Sir Opinion Alot

and the reason i say this is the change for level was mentioned in a LCN forum only cause i dont see the issue as much with other apps thus the leveling is easier, except zs its on it own there. So yes it was off the subject, when it comes to where the post started it was a lcn thread if it was meant for all of them i would have put in in for general discussion area that is why i mentioned this, if you disagree for your app fine and dandy but dont shoot it down for the rest

16. George Burd

unfortunately the change in arena that is causing widespread panic right now started on one forum, so when the potential is there it is worth speaking up to be heard

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  17. George Burd

had more people spoken up when vc arena got changed maybe it wouldnt have been as bad and completely nerfed def skills

Lasinagol likes this.
  18. Sir Opinion Alot

exactly George I think more needs to be put to a vote for the whole community not just the council, i can see the council come up with the idea's and new games things but when it effects the whole spectrum of players they should have a vote, they said they wanted a new PVP event why didnt they make a 2nd ba, 1 old school ba and then make a new one like the one now and call it Speedball BA, and run each one every other week, just saying that way you can choose either one to participate or like me I would do both.

Lasinagol and George Burd like this.
  19. George Burd

I agree, but it does seem like its all about money right now

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  20. Sir Opinion Alot

well i wonder why alot of people in LCN have stopped spending until they get rid of the known cheater that is bragging in facebook chats about how kano works for him and other aspects of the game he has ruined, there is alot of things this person has said and done to half the lcn community and no matter what evidence you may have like a direct im telling all, they still turn the blind eye and now they feeling the pinch and have to do something to make up for lose money. Sorry to say that is what i see is the issue I know of about 20 or more that used to spend alot that have stopped, even renamed there names to prove there point and till this day that person still sits and mocks about it in the chats. ITs a shame when proven cheats get's loop holes, they are seeing now that his CC alone is not enough to support them so they have to add things and hope others get addicted and spend some on it. If there pockets are starting to feel a pinch maybe they should start being more active and ban people no matter how much they spend.

Lasinagol and robbin gordon like this.