Kano's creator has abandoned his games! Is this the beginning of the end?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by wtf a talking towel, Jul 4, 2011.

1. I just noticed something extremely disturbing. Eddie's primary account is gone!

He's not even on the world leaderboard anymore. WTF is going on....I should have noticed something when he deleted his Quicksand account a few days ago. If the game's creator is no longer playing the game then there can be only one conclusion....THE GAME IS ABOUT TO BE DELETED. How long do we have until Eddie starts deleting all his alternate accounts until there is no one left but one solitary little kitteh? Not that this would be any consolation to the kitteh because after that Eddie would delete the game itself.

Well guys and girls, it's been a fun run but it seems Eddie has decreed a virtual apocalypse over our little internet world. So it looks like this is the last we will get to play together. Goodbye fellow Eddies, may Eddie have mercy on your bots.

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

In nomine Matris, et filia et spiritus insanctus. nemA.

We're doomed. I wanted to kick a cat without using excessive boosting before the game was deleted by Eddie. Oh, cruel fate, doing such to a poor cat.

3. Quick was banned because polish ratted him out once again. Far as "eddie" is concerned. Probally just changed the name again...............

4. no eddie totally off the board

5. Ratted him out? So you mean to imply that Polish was a party to quickie's "offense" that caused the account's deletion??

OR do you mean Polish was one of many players who stated one or more of several ToS violations by a group of players who like to blame such behaviors on everyone else? Stuff like setting 1 counter ever 1.75 seconds when actively being attacked?

At least he's not trying to say he was innocent. To be ratted out, there needs to be something to rat out.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  6. You can put it anyway you like. Don't really care what You have to say. Either way. Either on his own or with others. Seems cowardly and childish to me. Nice to know Quick got under so many peoples skin. Seems like he did well & quite easily...............

7. or doing something like that to a rich cat too

I kinda miss all the hilarious antics of Mr. Sand...without him and Eddie what do we have? A three headed loud meowing cat and Eddie's Pimpillianbot account, thats it. And you know Eddie will delete the rest of his bots if he deleted himself

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  8. lol, got to agree with you on that..............

9. never really cared about Quickie personally. My beef with his guild was cause of some of the other members, 2 of whom thought it funny to clan, make personal insults, then declan and block.

lil quickie on the other hand, was never able to do anything to get under my skin. I just find your statements humorous.

10. Well, sounds like if U had a "beef" with members of DIE, the insults they made must of gotten to ya...............Only weak minded fools are bothered my mere words especially on a stupid game where no one really knows anyone else. Unless of course a nerve is struck & the truth hurts. I'll have to see if i can find out what was said to U. Anyhow. Glad U find humour in my statements...

11. LOL what can I say, I have a hard time turning down a challenge. I guess according to you, that makes me weak minded.... still, I did meet the challenge. :)

12. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

Eddie never left :D

13. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Right, after all, you're Eddie, too.