[ZS] Kano not offering full service

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dale Barrie, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

Ive been playing ZS for a long time now, im very active, helped 100's of players with anything needed, sent in 100's of tickets with game related ideas and new achievements. Im a role model player who inspires many other players to do other great things in game too and now after loads of tickets you still wont allow me to have a name change option over me calling Kano out on a mistake/ cover up they did. Cover up for the players paying ya wages, encourage loads of us to cheat thats fine I dont care about that anymore but for you to take this and keep it away from me after everything ive done for this game to improve it and make it a great environment for new and old players is just a massive insult. Now im calling on all players and friends to help me get my name change option back from this company that is making me wanna quit coz i cant do anything fun anymore. Thanks to all who do in advance.

Ive attatched a screenshot of my profile page as proof to show u how pathetic this company is and how its trying to push me out of the game
    Untitled.png

2. funnyman

funnyman Member

wauw they really still removed that button huh....... get over yourself kano its bout time to stop the kindergarten bans move on and get the man his namechange button back

3. Of all the crazy things to ban.....I am confused why name change ban ...??!!?? for what reason could that be? they don't want the ten un ??!!??

Evelyn May Dively likes this.
  4. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

kano offering a full service only when need to ban ppl

5. Dale Barrie

Its my fault i picked some very bad names calling Kano, WE ENCOURAGE CHEATING and crap like that but whatever that was months ago and they still with holding it

Evelyn May Dively likes this.
  6. Xtina

Xtina Member

Give him the option back. His names aren't offensive they're always fun :)

7. G String

G String New Member

Give Dale his name change option back! As long as he changes it to "Throat Wobbler Mangrove"

Xtina and John Joseph Bartha Sr. like this.
  8. Richard Peters

Richard Peters New Member

If I might add on, I feel like Kano insinuates that cheating is ok as long as you contribute money to the game. Might I add how a person who's account name is I GOT KILLED, admitted that he runs a script to hunt, but only received a week long hitlist ban. If that was me, or anyone else who doesn't pay, their account would have been permanently deleted. So yes, they should stop the bs and admit that they won't ban cheaters who pay to play and give Dale his name change back as he actually contributes to what the games actually needs. Rant over :)

Sir Opinion Alot and Dale Barrie like this.
  9. Then say "Sowwy oh mighty KANO and promise them kittens from next batch of people's next door cat"

Dale Barrie likes this.
  10. Dale Barrie

hahahaha G

11. Dale Barrie

Exactly!!! See what im saying Kano, EVERYONE see's what type of company u are

12. Richard Peters

and another thing that is a bit off topic, quit giving people world chat bans and let dale speak in wc. Seriously what is the point, it's not like we are rude, or insulting to other players.

13. Dale Barrie

I think Kano are take the PG13 restriction in WC a bit too far and acting like 13 year olds, and there is nothing scarier than teenagers :eek:

14. Thats right! And if you do ban at least make it for a reason not just because some wagon clicked report .Never perma ban but rather what is deemed right amount of time

Xtina likes this.
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Removing the ability for someone to change their name is done as a last resort, and OP has been given many chances to adhere to the conduct guidelines we've set forth (same goes for his World Chat bans). We are very lenient when it comes to this, but there are limits as OP has learned.

It's very easy to rally around someone when you only hear one side of the story and we are very strict on keeping our exchanges with our players private.

Xextreem, Kirsten and kevinmalo like this.
  16. Dale Barrie

Everyone knows the tickets ive sent to Kano and i do cuss alot but coz majority of the time Kano have done a stupid thing and deserve to be told

17. Richard Peters

Leniency, I was just world chat banned earlier for who knows what. And secondly, let's hear your side of the story. I'm curious to know, I don't pay to play like others do, so what if I ran a script to hunt? Would you merely give me a 1 week ban, or deactivate my account?

18. I get the feeling "bans" are delt out without any guidelines for some and mere slap of the wrist for others . Like saying to the spoiled child "No no no sweetheart "and "Thank you for passing me that gold card" "Now go play nice"

Dale Barrie likes this.
  19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We've said in the past that permanent freezes are only used as a last resort and we prefer to work with players to help them understand that what they are doing is not acceptable and if they keep going they way they're going they will receive harsher penalties, included, but not limited to, removal of access to a feature or temporary freezes.

Each report is dealt with on a case-by-case basis and I don't actually work in Support so I unfortunately would not be able to come up with a response to each one. My goal here was to say that we did not arbitrarily remove Dale's ability to chance his name and talk in WC and tried to work with him on many occasions. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  20. Dale Barrie

They know that Mitch and im not saying i didnt deserve it at the time, but its time for them to give it back now over an incident that happened months ago, Appreciate you yourself cant do much but support can, so kick their asses for me and get the whip out if need be pal ;)